Recent content by KhalidIbnWalid

1. KhalidIbnWalid

"CROSS AND CRESCENT"(preperations/teaser)

Well male_pilgram is also known as Poor_Farmer , he  is a small tard  that cries admin admin randomer randomer everytime that someone touch him , but still i wouldnt say that playing on RCC is impossible. i had realy nice RP going almost most of the time on RCC . i Can confirm that few admins are abit hard on players , but still its they that are paying money and not i . so its acceptable for me that they have slightly more power on the server and they can bind rules as they want . It will be alot easier if we dont point our anger at few players , just try to RP people.
  2. KhalidIbnWalid

"CROSS AND CRESCENT"(preperations/teaser)

I didnt play on the server yet , but i love the idea of no rules , and not because iam a randomer , but it makes the stroy more beutifull.  It will be totaly nice if the players of this server will try to roleplay , as i see the map screenshot is amaising and finaly someone got the real story of the middle ages in one map !!! I hope the server will be on when i come back from work '!!
  3. KhalidIbnWalid

[FACTION]: The Kingdom of Igneus

Hellow rebel , you are mistaken us for  admins on RCC , we Are just a Clan and we have no power to ban or unban people , if you wish to be unbanned you might need to speak with someone else  as an example with people who are in RCC clan. Sorry that we cant help you  and have a nice day .
  4. KhalidIbnWalid

[RCC RP Event] The Land of Changes

Hey there, after i missed the last event because i was too idiot to know how to do it , i wish this time to be a SWADIAN SOLDIER under the name  George_The_Angry.. Thank you alot
  5. KhalidIbnWalid

[RCC] Ban

i do not see how making fun of this guy is helping anyone ... :smile:   
  6. KhalidIbnWalid

Dear Friends ,
    Iam here to say that i wont be playing for the next few weeks, i have a huge exam that will decide my future as a law student . its important for me  so wish me luck . i wish you fun and nice playtime . take care and send me pm if there is anything new .  Dragon_Hide stay in contact please i will check the forum once in a while , the clan is going well we have new recruits so keep it together :smile: and have fun  !! 

happy new year !!
  7. KhalidIbnWalid

[hosting a server]

Thank you .
  8. KhalidIbnWalid

FACTION- The White Lion (House/Throne) UPDATE: 3/5/2011 [New Poll!]

Hellow there ,
    Best wishes and lots of luck with your clan , From the Kingdom of Igneus .
  9. KhalidIbnWalid

This guy needs banned PRONTO

lol Suck my balls ?  i guess its guys from CrpG that cant play there because they are still in farmer levels , they come to releave their sorrow on us sissy roleplayers
  10. KhalidIbnWalid

[RCC Server] The Assassin's Order.

Hey there ,
    We wish you luck with your new clan .
    KOI
  11. KhalidIbnWalid

* Squires and Nobles : Lord_bulwyf, Jomp ( unlimited amount can go here, just need to prove yourself as a true Noble. )    Dragon i think Jomp changed his nick , Jomp if you read this please send a messege with your new nickname .  And btw He is a good soldier and he needs to be in a higher possition , not necceserly in a leading possition but maybe a knight or something . 
  12. KhalidIbnWalid

[hosting a server]

Hellow there ,  i wish to host a server , that will be used as a exercise server for me and my friends .  The problem is , that iam on university network witch means i cant open or close any ports. now as far as i understood , you can pay ammount of money and get your server hosted , in my case...
  13. KhalidIbnWalid

Guys, is everything ok ?  you seem to be inactive ..!!! say / suggest something
  14. KhalidIbnWalid

This guy needs banned PRONTO

I confirm that , was randomed by him minimum 5 times, also my clanmates .
  15. KhalidIbnWalid

Hey man ,  its fine , just got off the server , and got randomed like 8 times by a guy named Johan from finland , with his insults and randoming i lost the mood to play ...he said even that he will report me for calling him retarded , after hee randomed me somethin like 8 times ...i hope i will get your support if he realy does report me from some sick reason .  Jomp and raku were there , they saw what happend
Back
Top Bottom