Recent content by Kevlar

1. Kevlar

For Honor

Anyone have an extra beta invite?

Wanted to try the game but unfortunately did not get in.
  2. Kevlar

Star Citizen (Wing Commander MP successor)

Orion said:
    Anybody who didn't expect organizational & leadership problems in a project of this scale is a fool.

Sadly, it is quite hard to convince some people that the project may have been either mismanaged originally or simply the scope of the whole project grew to big to quick for them to handle. That is how I see it considering it has taken this long wherein the original kickstarter scope and scale it would have come out 2014 (of which I backed).

The little amount I have played of 2.6 thus far hasn't been the most enjoyable but I find that mostly due to the lack of game modes I would like to play as deathmatch and TDM aren't that appealing to me as I mostly play CSGO now.

That being said I still have faith in the game and believe it will eventually come out, I just don't know when that will happen.
  3. Kevlar

Their cheapest ship will be a mere $20 next Friday, their most expensive will be $2500 though  :cool:
  4. Kevlar

I'll just leave this here :

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14314-Star-Citizen-Anniversary-Sale
  5. Kevlar

Screenshot Mega Thread

What was said:
    PoisonCourtesan said:
    It's a good thing some crowd-founded projects have taken a more "cartoony" approach.

What you replied to:
    PoisonCourtesan said:
    It's a good thing all successful crowd-founded projects have taken a more "cartoony" approach.

Edit:
    Feck, how why is that edit button next to the quote button. Why am I trying to post when my head is made of phlegm and painkillers?

I'd fix this back to what it originally was, but I can't remember exactly what it was? Something about "But Star Citizen is super realistic"? Crap, sorry Kevlar.

Edit edit:
    Wait, I had it open in another tab:
    Except the most successful one (star citizen) is going for exactly what you seem to dislike, ultra realistic graphics.

Okay, I'm going to crawl into bed and die now, bye.
  6. Kevlar

Assassins Creed MMCCCLVIII (ie 'Unity') Thread

This thread is pretty funny of people bashing the game when only rebelknight probably bought the game.
  7. Kevlar

Evolve

Sir Prince said:
    Jesus christ what the **** they want $69.99 CAD for this? Well that's a game I'm waiting for a sale on. **** that.

Thanks to the indonesian steam store having a pricing error I picked it up for a mere $10 :p

Alpha ran like complete **** for what it was, hopefully they do a better job. I still don't see how they could charge anymore than $30-$40 for this at launch though since I doubt there will be much more then a few more characters and monsters come launch.
  8. Kevlar

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Sir Prince said:
    I haven't heard anything about it having dedicated servers, and its still CoD gameplay.

Looked it up earlier and it does not appear to have dedicated server so instantly I will not buy it.
  9. Kevlar

say cheese

Isn't there a list somewhere here of everyones images. Trying to find the one I had uploaded :/
  10. Kevlar

Trade Center

Been on the fence about wasteland 2 for a while now, is it pretty good?

Was just hoping for it to be as good as fallout 2 was basically.
  11. Kevlar

Arvenski said:
    Then it occurred to me to wonder how much of their backers' money is being spent on PR fests like that

Barely any if there is even a cost to them at all. They sold tickets to the show that I assume covered their venue and besides this they have only been at smaller booths during conventions and never have had to pay for anything (At pax east I believe it was they simply shared a booth with logitech).

Their PR is working pretty well for them if you just look at their sales from last week alone where they raised over 1 million in just a single day https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals

The game still won't be out for another year or more but people like to complain about little things it seems. The problem people have just seems to be about stuff normal development cycles wouldn't be showing you but they are just more open about everything.
  12. Kevlar

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Ringwraith #5 said:
    So I realized I don't actually have to buy from Steam and put up with their ridiculous €1 = $1 policy

I use a site called steamtrades most of the time now. Seems to be mostly Russians and Vietnamese people selling codes they get cheaper from their region.
  13. Kevlar

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Just saw the new video, patiently awaiting more news and hopefully one day to be in beta again :grin:
  14. Kevlar

UK Election 2015 Poll, Vote Here!

RabbleKnight said:
    By that logic, civilizations and cultures themselves are absurd.
    Its normal to be proud of your identity.

Only a lot of people take this to far and identify themselves of a certain heritage without actually being from the area. The thing I really don't get is why people seem to be proud of their lineage when most likely wherever they immigrated from was bad enough that they decided to move from that country to somewhere else.

It just irks me when someone tells me they are 1/10 Dutch or something yet have never been to the Netherlands in their life and don't speak Dutch. By this logic we are all in some shape or form part of the same lineage and therefore part of the same heritage as most people
    (except Ancalimon who is an alien species from that is trying to erase evidence of the glorious Rut people).
  15. Kevlar

[Sandbox MMORPG] Life is Feudal

If people are really concerned about $40, I introduce you to steamtrades :

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum

Back
Top Bottom