Recent content by KevinRudd

1. KevinRudd

I'd like a refund.

I don't understand why so many people are against requests for refunds. The game is clearly broken to a point where many people can't play with enjoyment due to the game crippling bugs. If people feel like the product they bought is not in a playable state they absolutely do deserve to receive a...
  2. KevinRudd

I want an explaination by the developers.

I agree that it's possible for this to simply be an oversight, but for the same problem to happen several times in a row is rather concerning. I would've thought that TaleWorlds would have been extra careful after all the criticism they received for allowing Fire & Sword to release in the state...
  3. KevinRudd

I want an explaination by the developers.

I actually agree with him. The though of pre-ordering Bannerlord when TaleWorlds has repeatedly shown that they're not interested in undertaking proper QA control on their products is pretty mind boggling. The fact that this trail of broken commercial DLC (Fire & Sword, NW to a much smaller...
  4. KevinRudd

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Someone needs to submit this masterpiece to the National Gallery of Australia so it can be preserved...
  5. KevinRudd

Communities fight we should all unite.

God dammit. Now everyone is stuck with playing under the silly settings that MOV assign to their servers. Are there any Australian NW battle servers left that use medium combat speed? I don't think anyone cares enough to bother reviving the LCC at this point. It hasn't helped that from what...
  6. KevinRudd

Hacking in Warband

My memory may be a little bit fuzzy, but doesn't CRPG have some sort of automatic hack detection script? I remember there was quite a bit of controversy in the Australian community when a few long-standing players were automatically banned (with no human intervention) for using block hacks. 
  7. KevinRudd

Aus_Commander_Battle

It'll be uploaded to the server on Monday.
  8. KevinRudd

Aus_Commander_Battle

Server Name: AUS_Commander_Battle Status: Offline until further notice! Server may temporary be changed temporary to other game modes or locked on certain occasions. Problems/requests should be directed to OldPeasant via steam. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tyrx) No Harassment/Disrespect...
  9. KevinRudd

Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

I'm pretty sure the bad blood is due to the fact some select people were repeatedly spamming the AUS_NW_server with "join now bettar servar!" messages despite getting told that they shouldn't be advertising other servers by the admins. I don't understand why the boycotters are taking the...
  10. KevinRudd

Player Name: OldPeasant Screenshot of player: Length of play: I'll never admit to how long I've played. Weapon preference: Heavy Bastard Sword.
  11. KevinRudd

I was just kicked from the server three times in a row during my duels with N_Word_Ex and promptly banned for no apparent reason.  :|
  12. KevinRudd

Player Name: OldPeasant Screenshot of player: Length of play: I'll never admit to how long I've played. Weapon preference: Default Swadian sword.
  13. KevinRudd

Fixing screen tearing without VSync?

Hail, I recently upgraded from my 17" CRT dell E711P monitor (1024 x 768) to the 23" Samsung S23A700D 120hz (1920x1080) monitor and I'm now encountering screen tearing with the new Samsung monitor. I've fiddled around with the graphical settings without any success and I don't want to enable...
  14. KevinRudd

Incorrect serial number

You downloaded the client off taleworlds correct? http://beta.taleworlds.com/download.aspx