Recent content by Kessu

1. Kessu

Jääkiekon MM-kisat

Aika heiveröinen tuo Pekka "Muuri" Rinne. Ei kai neljää häkkiä pitäisi päästää huonompia vastaan vaikka jäähyjä tulisikin pari ylimääräistä?
  2. Kessu

Screenshot Mega Thread

I started another game, but this time with a duke who sserved the king of Croatia. My character was quite old, in hes 50's I believe and he wasn't even married so I set my goal to marry, have atleast 2 kids and then aim for celibacy. I make this happen, I get 2 sons and a daughter. I proceed to capture many neighbouring provinces until it's just me, the king and he's daughter left.
    My older sons traits were really bad, so I changed the royal law to Elective Monarchy. Everyone likes my younger son more, he gets all the votes.
    2a7z8ts.jpg
    Now I name myself the king of Croatia and everything goes to ****... Apparently when you "create" the kingdom, some of the laws change, so my older son claims the throne rather than my younger one, ofcourse I missed this or maybe there even wasn't a notification..
    54dez4.jpg

Now I don't even want to play..
  3. Kessu

Screenshot Mega Thread

24x30k7.jpg

Finally I rule the whole Ireland.. Such an addicting game, too bad I'm still quite **** at it. Any tips for proceeding and how the hell do I make my vassals like me more? They say I have too many duchies or something but when I first tried to give them away they became independent.. This had something to do with me not being the king yet, right?
  4. Kessu

Cheap Gaming

Dunno if someone posted this, but here's Metro 2033 FOR FREE

https://www.facebook.com/MetroVideoGame?sk=app_395840630491782

Like the page, hit reveal code and wolla.
  5. Kessu

Screenshot Mega Thread

Radalan said:
    He's one of the only people I've seen that posted screenshots of his stats in to the screenshot thread.

johncage said:

What else could you brag about? I understand it's not particularly interesting but yeah.
  6. Kessu

Screenshot Mega Thread

Radalan said:
    Yiou remind me of johncage.

I'm sorry :3
  7. Kessu

Screenshot Mega Thread

eebenpuu.jpg

Haven't played BF3 in ages, dunno really why I ever quit. Shotgun in Canals really seems to do the trick.
  8. Kessu

DotA 2 ( Defense of the Ancients )

pewpew said:
    Tuckles said:
    Playing in the SEA servers, I don't really deal with idiots a lot. The best part is riling up a bunch of Chinese folk by just uttering the word "sohai".

Also, I only play with 4 other friends always. That way we don't have ****ty games.

Only problem with those servers are that you get Asian-dota-pros who are un-killable or some ****. Then you get the 1 off Russian who just abuses people and feeds, I dont mean to generalise but ******** Russians and video games man.

Russian players are the reason I usually que for US servers, most of them are worthless and even if they are actually doing something right they can't speak english.
  9. Kessu

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Nerdgasm jizz, finally unwrapped my copy of M&B Vanilla..
  10. Kessu

Avatar Upgrade - We Make You Pretty

Verbeek said:

Could I use this one?
  11. Kessu

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Scenes Preview - updated

Great, this will finally make me reinstall Vanilla M&B.
  12. Kessu

The Sims : Medieval

How the hell do I annex other provinces? I read there is quests which lead you into annexing but I've never gotten one..
  13. Kessu

Banned on Every Server?

Prolly cause you're a furry.
  14. Kessu

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Mehh, I tought the mod was dead cause I couldn't find it in the Released mods section nor via the search...  :oops:
  15. Kessu

Perkele - Warband Klaani vanha ketju

Kyllä varmaan ehtisin, mutta turha kai mua on sinne ottaa jos en ole ollut harjoituksissa mukana?
Back
Top Bottom