Recent content by kekoaw

1. Bug Reports and Known Bugs

the khante of red hord person when i try to jail him my game crashes i tried 2 times now and both crash at the same time :sad: does it not like me or is enslaving kherts bad or did i imprison to many lords and other people in the jail at tulga  :razz:
  2. Chaos War Mod V7.0 Bug Reports

is it a bug that i attacked a deserter just 1 but that 1 was me?????? :shock:
  3. The Masked One

I KILLED THE MASKED ONE but with char imported to most str without having negitive hp and other stats and fully upgraded army :lol: :mrgreen: but he killed/wounded all  but 50 of 200 troops his weakness is phalanx and archers finally after 5 days XD (i have no life)
  4. (Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

SoulessEyes said:
    -.- *facepalm* dude im asking if its in one of the villages near chalbek god :l
    no if you want i can tell you the village she is in
  5. NEW MOD: Magic World for 1.011 Updated january 23th

can some one tell me how to change from fire to cure or any other magic besides fire?
  6. (Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

you only search villages
  7. WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

Interceptor said:
    kekoaw said:
    the best gunmod i have ever played  :shock: :grin: and i played but i cant find the flamethrower or the mortar or am i not suppose to ?

I think the only way to get one, you have to produce it in factory in city. Or you just have to play a long time...

thnx  :mrgreen:
  8. WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

the best gunmod i have ever played  :shock: :grin: and i played but i cant find the flamethrower or the mortar or am i not suppose to ?
  9. (Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

lol is it ok i if i take Stheno's armor XD i am now super powerful unstoppable  :mrgreen: :arrow: :razz:  and i love the mod  :grin:
    how long am i suppose to keep on trying to grave dig Medusa's head?
Back
Top Bottom