Recent content by Keeper

1. Keeper

Mount&Blade Cover - Frodogorn

Does nobody else think that the age-rating is nowadays, well... Retarded? I mean, for 16 years old and over? There are people who are eleven years old who play m&b and have registered to the official forum (here).

I bet that shirtless river pirates classify as nudity by PEGI standards...
  2. Keeper

What the hell does everyone have against Oblivion?

Agent Griff said:
    For your modding pleasure. The latest version of Deadly Reflex:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8273

Needs moar gore...

Is the mounted combat any good? I would prefer to have just that, because the overdone violence is just disgusting (oh, look. I severed your torso, even though you wore full steel armor, with a f*cking SILVER longsword).
  3. Keeper

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Hidden Fun Stuff?

Tell me more about it. What does it mean? I have heard stuff about a portal to some other world, but dunno.

Edit: A baby just died from thirst because the parents died and nobody gave a fart about a withering baby. Why the hell didn't anybody take care for him for gods sake? He had older siblings as well.

It is sickening...
  4. Keeper

Well, I did not know that mega-beasts were such midgets.
  5. Keeper

The Dragon Ari Kaditurot has come!

Perfect friggin timing!

Great, an enemy that can cross over my moats... Atleast I will get some dragon bone with the expense of say... 85 dwarves? 70?

Unless he tries the front door, which has 30 stone-fall traps (dragons do trigger them... Right?).

Edit: The Dragon killed a fish cleaner and an engraver along with a donkey before getting beaten up by a hammer lord and axe lord with minimum armor (only worn clothes and a helm, I think). They suffered not a single wound. That is one lame dragon.

Also, the dungeon master has survived. Now I can make him masterwork dragon bone items with my legendary bone carver.

Edit2: Can someone explain why the dragon weights as much as 10 kittens? Wat?
  6. Keeper

Your favorite band(s)

Top 5 (These are not in any specific order, just the 5 bands I most listen to).

1) KoRn
    2) LP
    3) Kamelot
    4) Metallica
    5) Týr

In Flames was quite close in getting to the list, but I just can not stand to listen to it more than a couple of songs a day.
  7. Keeper

Okay... Is there any easy way to get dragon bone?
  8. Keeper

Nobles ---> Dungeon master ---> Mandates:

Dungeon Master demands:      item in Dining Room.

WTF?
  9. Keeper

can someone help me make a Templar Mod

Holy War: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=thf023vvavkd5kq4bt9oij82p6&board=19.0

The best you can get.
  10. Keeper

SP Modern Apocalypse Resident Evil: Cold Blooded Killers(On Hold)

He understood that this mod will never happen after Teshin&Dealman left, but decided for some reason stick on anyway...

Now, stop poking the carcass for signs of life kthxbai.
  11. Keeper

Forum Wars - Ideas Welcome

368 tris
  12. Keeper

This one is almost finished.
  13. Keeper

LOL WUT?

I will improve it, in time. This is an example of how a t-shirt must could look like.

Somebody should re-texture the native male body to have jeans instead of breeches.
  14. Keeper

elves and skeltons mod

Heh, sorry about the delay btw. I am spending all my time painting 15 h a day 7 days a week my new warhammer miniatures. It has been a while since the last time I honed my skills (I wish I wouldn't have to wait 2 months for the release of the new Dark Elf Cold One Knights... *sigh*  :neutral:)...

Actually, of all the Eldar, warhammer isn't so bad in representing them. The Elves in warhammer are quite grim in comparison to the crap I am used to see when it comes to elves.

Anyway, on topic. I am actually interested in making dark elf stuff. Hope that I will not be bored of the project as I usually do when it comes to working with the computer... I failz at computer.
  15. Keeper

elves and skeltons mod

Why must it always be the high elves...  :roll:

Not that I am complaining. I would just love to see mods about elves that do not go to the tree-hugging category (Drow, The Dark Elves)
Back
Top Bottom