Recent content by Keecua

1. Imprisoned Lords Escape Too Easily

Hoping this is fixed soon as it is quite depressing to defeat a large army while knowing it has no meaningful impact in the war effort as the lords will just form a new army in a matter of days regardless of what you do.
  2. Imprisoned Lords Escape Too Easily

Honestly today is the first day I haven’t played bannerlord and it may seem silly but this is literally the reason. It has be sitting there thinking what is the point of capturing a lord if there is nothing to do with them. I can’t hold him as a bargaining chip for peace, I can’t prevent him reappearing with an army in 15 minutes and the reward for ransom is too little for it to be worthwhile especially considering he will probably have escaped my party by the time I reach the closest city. I’m considering executing every lord I capture as a serious alternative as it seems like the only way to protect my lands
  3. Imprisoned Lords Escape Too Easily

After you capture a lord and throw them in your dungeon it is highly likely they will have magically disappeared within a week. It renders taking lords prisoner pointless as there is no strategic gain to imprisoning them if they can simply leave and return with a 300 man army a few days later...
Back
Top Bottom