Recent content by Kebabus Sapiens

1. Future DLC'S / update thoughts

i'd want a dlc in calradia but in "muzzle loader weapons" era like fire & sword but a little more variety (and maybe even some less popular weapons such as volleyguns or handheld mortar rifles), ability to do gunsmithing, more nations/kingdoms, ability to upgrade the gear of non-hero units like you would in f&s. naval battles like in viking conquest (but please no glitch fall into the sea), raids and heists of certain places (harbors, churches, maybe even banks and treasuries), razing villages of off the map, ability to create new villages and being able to upgrade them into towns. i know this is too much but these would make the perfect dlc (or mod) for the already good game that is bannerlord.
  2. Redundant skill in Riding and Bow trees?

yeah even after at least a dozen patches still non functional perks exists which is a bummer.
  3. Redundant skill in Riding and Bow trees?

they are not even functioning also tried with the crossbow cavalry you can't reload any crossbow even with the 2 neccesary perks, you can't use longbows on horseback even you have both perks.
  4. Crossbow Cavalry perk doesn't function

Well i wasn't sure where to post this but this issue is closest to the balance since its a skill that doesn't function it damages the balance of the game. Problem is literally what title says. I can't reload my crossbow on horseback even though i have the perk.
Back
Top Bottom