I am another dissapointed player. I expected this game to be the evoluttion of warband, but there are many points that makes this not good. It is not easy to explain, there are several good things implemented, but the overall feeling is not good.
- I don´t think this engine is apropiate for nowdays, the light is too poor (I can not stand specially desert maps).
- The art is poor in my opinion. Colors are not good. Textures are forced to feel detailed, but nothing real, and they are too much repeated.
- I don't like warriors, even if the detail level is better than warband. I don´t like factions, I think proportions of the body are not good. I think animations could be better. I like horses though, even if they are too small.
- I do not enjoy siege game. This is a game, and I feel like running for a lot of time, just to finish killed by an arrow that i can´t see.
- There are absolutely not enough servers, adn you can not choose, you just have to play the only server that you have.
- There is a big lack of content refered to maps. They use same objects and textures.
- The game is not finished, and there are some details that try to prevent you to notice some things. You can not even analize thte scores at the end of a battle, and I suppose this is on pourpose just to prevent you to notice that you are playing always with the same people.
- HUD information is ugly, but this is no very important.
- The feeling of this game is like playing a game 15 years old, but with a bunch of textures and players.
Anyway, I like this type of games and I enjoy sometimes to play. But compared to Warband..., I think Warband gave me much better and epic moments. This is another example that shows that more does not equal better. I am another player who cares about this game, and that is why I am writting this words.