Recent content by Kdaber

1. Discord or something else?

I just want to know if players usually play listening/speaking using discord or some other comunication method, or just play in silence (like I usually do when I decide to play Bannerlord). Maybe I am missing something important. I know today everything is possible, but how people decide to play...
  2. Graphics like garbage after today's update

I had to raise sharpening and later lowering to fix the DLSS problem. Now it is seem solved.
  3. POLL: Are you happy with update 1.6.4?

No, I am not (answer to the threat question).
  4. Graphics are much worse

Nvidia Experience is very good thing to tweak colors and contrast (even you can use some effets if you want). I don't use it for any other thing.
  5. Which feature do you want the most?

DLSS is completely broken, I have no idea if it is because it must be updated or any other reason. Images are worse since an update I received 1 or 2 months ago (I have max settings and I have tried everything, and no way).
    When I say this game crash I mean the connection to servers that crash and can not finish the battle. Of course Raytracing does not have sense without proper light, and that is why I ask for Raytracing..., just to force to use a good light in the game. Light is everything in terms of modeling the form.
  6. Which feature do you want the most?

I think big maps are not a good idea..., too much running and waiting for action, and at the end somebody kills you with a bow using a CROSSHAIR that never exists in real life.
    I also think that there must be only ONE flag (one objective for every player). Not 2, not 3..., and of course not 5. The goal must be simpe and the same for all players. Big maps with different objectives would be good IF this game implemented a GREAT communication system to make teams work together (but it does not happen, and I doubdt it will happen).
    Yellow sand maps NEED to be redone, they kill my eyes with much brightness (and sometimes uglyness).
    The HUD destoy immersion (crosshair, names, flags, objectives, etc). Just make a game with that infomration given without intrusive elements.
    Remove ranking based on points, that is not interesting. What matters is how many kills and deaths. Ranking must stay visible at the end, and players need a minute to chat about the battle (oh, sorry, I am a naif, the game crashes IF we manage to end the battle).
  7. Which feature do you want the most?

I want a game that do not crash so often.
    I want DLSS.
    I want Raytracing.
    I want Directx 12.
  8. Graphics are much worse

There is no Dynamic scale resolution option. There is only something called "resolution scale" and it is at max (100).
    "DLSS Quality" is not working at all (I know perfectly what I am doing). Jagged edges like 15 years old games.

And it has nothing to do with this, but Geforce Experience was working months ago and now it it does not work, so I can not tune colors and other visual things in this game.

Why? Why Geforce Experience and DLSS don´t work now? I have no idea. I have windows 10 and RTX 2080 with the last updated drivers. This DLSS problem happens since previous big game update, and it was already known that needed a fix. The last game update does not fix this problem.

As I said, I can not play today a game with so many jagged edges.
  9. Graphics are much worse

Graphics are much worse than a couple of months ago when I last played this game. DLSS is not working and the is a big downscale of resolution making graphics very poor. I can not play this way.
  10. POLL: Are you happy with update 1.6.4?

I play this game from time to time and I hate problems. I have opened steam and game updates (a lot of data again, it is going to kill my SSD drive and my patiente). When I launch the game the picture is pixelated and everything is on max. I can not find how to make DLSS work properly. Playing another game (maybe next week I will try this again).
  11. Graphics like garbage after today's update

Just opened Steam today after weeks without, and Bannerlord has updated. My surprise when I see the 1st picture..., everything pixelated. I check the graphic options and everything is on max and DLSS is on (quality mode). I change to fullscreen and graphics still like garbage. I really don't...
  12. Specific reshade necessary to play multiplayer (but battleye blocks)

I am not sure if this is the right place to write this because is more like a technical question. I want to use a reshade tweak to make Nvidia 3D Vision possible without artifacts, but battleye blocks the "dxgi.dll" file when I try to play multiplayer (I can use this specific reshade in single...
  13. How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

I am waiting for this game to finish the beta stage and stop making me a betatester. Today I try to play and only a servir with 1 person. I enter hte server and the game freezes and I ahve to ctrl+ alt + supr
    I dont know if this game will be finished anytime, but... what expensive was at the moment considered that it was just an alpha.
    This game is just NOT RELIABLE.I want to play today and maybe I can... maybe I can not.
  14. MP You know this game NEEDS all these changes

1) Introduce 100% friendy fire. 2) Introduce automatic ban for frienly killers (for example, you are banned if you kill 3 friends in the same battle. 3) Introduce "bad reputation" on the player stats, based on how many friends he has killed before. 4) Remove crosshair completely. 5)...
Back
Top Bottom