Recent content by Kawee

1. Kawee

LoL-League Of Legends

OMG OMG OMG!

srrOtux.jpg

Now I'm definitely stopping for a bit  :lol:
  2. Kawee

LoL-League Of Legends

Not sure how many of you are still playing, but I just got into Masters Tier!

In the Garena server...
  3. Kawee

Football Manager 2015

It is the most addicted game on Steam I believe? Judging by the numbers.

Been playing it since CM3.

What position are you looking for? IF it's defense, you cannot ask for one better than an FM favourite, Balanta.
  4. Kawee

Total War: Attila

I get even more annoyed because it hurts me as well. The problem with the total war market is a classic economic case of a market with one seller, but many large unorganized buyers.
  5. Kawee

Crusader Kings 2

You mean there is something that rocks harder than the spawn of Satan?
  6. Kawee

Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

Just saw this game on 9gag trending page. That's easily 100k pair of eyes. I don't know if that's any helpful.
  7. Kawee

Yeah, maybe doing 2. Start with 50k, that should allow them to keep working on the project. With more to show, and some dedicated PR time, they can launch a 2nd one next year hopefully with media coverage.
  8. Kawee

One have to wonder, is it the lack of media coverage, or is there simply not enough interest in the market for this project? Most consumers are simply not interested in anything but the finished products.
  9. Kawee

The Guild 3 - Early access

So....should I pick up Guild 2 then?
  10. Kawee

robbyg said:
    Backed it. I finally (hopefully) gave some money to the crpg team! I hope the game is as successful as the mod.
    That's a low bar  :mrgreen:
  11. Kawee

Crusader Kings 2

Indeed, this is an area that has been sorely lacking. There needs to be many more events and mechanics.

I was just reading Bernard Cornwell's book, and it got me thinking about a possible religious event. Basically, a landed priest with high intrigue can ask for some fund from you, maybe 100gc, to go "in search of a holy relic." After a while, he "finds" it and house the relic at his church. People, including nobles, from around the region goes on pilgrimage to worship this relic and making offerings. Some of that offering end up in your coffer. It might even give your army a morale boost! However, if you got on the wrong side of the pope, he might call your relic a fraud and you would lose universal respect of all catholics!

There are so much possibilities for event chains with unpredictable outcomes. We need to be given reason to want to interact rather than just control our liege/vassals.

Also, am I the only one who thinks church holdings should be buffed so it is as useful as cities/castles?
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?818017-Vassal-Churches-are-Under-powered
  12. Kawee

The second you go to Kickstarter, you have to make your product mass-appeal. That means you need to be media-savvy. Get the social media and the bloggers and what not to talk about you. Spread the word. If you're just going to raise money from within the community, it makes no sense.

cRPG could do it, if there is enough mass-appeal in their games, which given the gap of information in the gaming industry, there most certainly is a possibility. For example, many people still think War of the Rose is a one of a kind game, which they're partially correct, if they mean it's the worst game of the genre. There is a market for action RPG, and most of it is outside the M&B community,.
  13. Kawee

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

It's raining cats and dogs out here, and I can't get my internet speed over 0.4 Mbps for the past 3 hours. :sad:
  14. Kawee

DotA 2 ( Defense of the Ancients )

Like LOL, you don't realize how bad you really are until you play Rank, or better yet, organized 5s. The latter will slam the truth down your throat.
  15. Kawee

Crusader Kings 2

One of my favourite roleplaying save is my current one, where I play a Welsh Buddhist Count in Sicily. What's so fun about it is I started my character as an ugly hunchback dwarf with lisp (give me youth, with no risk of revolt from vassals due to only starting off as a count.) Towards the end of his life, my character was able to capture a 17 year old Princess of Lombard. So I made her my concubine. She gave birth to a twin of sons. Two those are a living proof of how the ugliest infidel in the world ravaged the the Lombard Royalty, by ravaging the Lombardian cities. I'd like to think my boys shouted "rape 'em like my father raped my mother!" when as they stand on the ramparts of conquered cities. I've made sure that all my kings now take Lombardian prisoners as concubines. Although I will soon start taking some Muslims concubines for some good old racial mixing.
Back
Top Bottom