Recent content by katox

1. Updated Troop Tree

Dear all,

I am playing the native expansion v0.586 and found out that the Minor Councilman (a special troop for Rhodoks) does not have any weapon in hand when riding on a horseback. Long time ago, I found a thread dealing with this issue - by changing a parameter in the troops.txt file, but I am not sure. Do you possibly have an answer/thread for this issue?

Thank you in advance
    BR
    katox
  2. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Hello everyone,

Are these tweaks compatible also with M&B 1.011 and with separate mods as well, please (like 1257, native expansion v0.586, etc.)?

Thx
  3. [B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Hi guys,

I would like to ask one question, regarding the M&B 1.011
    I am currently playing a Native Expansion v0.568 mod and would like to export my character.

I have done everything so far, what was available on the forums:
    1. Clicked on character
    2. Statistics
    3. Export
    4. etc. ...

The problem is that I was never able to find the txt file with my characters name.
    I can remember, when I was using Win 7 OS, that I had to go to C:/User/Documents/Mount and Blade/Characters ... and there, I could modify my character. Is this happening because I am running the game on Win 8, please?

Moreover, after I exported the character, I was not able to import it in another gameplay - the message was that the file had not existed.
    If a solution exists for that, could you please kindly direct me to the thread/website/etc.?

Thank you
    Best regards
    katox
  4. [Sub-mod]1866: Western Mod - For a few years more

Hi guys,

I am currently playing a Native Expansion v0.568 mod and would like to export my character.

1. Clicked on character
    2. Statistics
    3. Export
    4. etc. ...

The problem is that I was never able to find the txt file with my characters name.
    I can remember, when I was using Win 7 OS, that I had to go to C:/User/Documents/Mount and Blade/Characters ... and there, I could modify my character. Is this happening because I am running the game on Win 8, please?

Moreover, after I exported the character, I was not able to import it in another gameplay - the message was that the file had not existed.
    If a solution exists for that, could you please kindly direct me to the thread/website/etc.?

Thank you
    Best regards
    katox
  5. Is this dead?

Hi guys,

1. Clicked on character
    2. Statistics
    3. Export
    4. etc. ...

Thank you
    Best regards
    katox
Back
Top Bottom