Recent content by katie916

1. katie916

Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

can admins update Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)  its about 2 years out of date ^_^ and get rid of dead mods that are no longer being worked on or move them in to there own folder
  2. katie916

RGL error crash

yes it is 1.4
    as for lords  name i only know hes one of the yellow ones ^_^  next time it happens i will make sure to check the name
  3. katie916

Mount and blade 2

eyeeatpoopie said:
    Would be awsome if Mount and blade 2 had a MP feature. Taleworlds Could ask for "help" from others such as... EA Atari and others. Just to make it alot cooler

And Lord Sami? I fear it might always be considered a wish =(

But if everyone nags ´bout it they gotta give in and make a M&B 2 right?

if ea becomes involved in this game i will trash all current copys and not even bother with any future relaeases 
    I HATE EA WITH A PASSION
  4. katie916

RGL error crash

for what ever reason once in a while i will get a rgl error that crashes my game making me end it through task manager 2 times it has happen both at the end of a fight with some lord *cant rember lords name* any chance there is a fix for this or is it somthing on myside
  5. katie916

question with preformace and textures

Adorno said:
    Turning texture detail down in 'configuration' helps a lot on performance,
    so that's a good place to start.

thanx that is what i figured but wanted to be sure
    as crappy as the graphics already are you would figure the game would not require as much as it does lol
  6. katie916

question *newb of course*

i wanted to know if i take over a castle before joining a fraction would it ruin the game and not let me join another fraction storyline
  7. katie916

question with preformace and textures

i want to improve my game play  bigger battles and bigger troop size but if i go over a limit i end up with a major drop in fps if i turned textures down to low instead of high would it free up some ram useage *i tend to have youtube music in the background to *  gets borring with out some...
  8. katie916

trouble with Christians

ended up saying screw it and just raided the village for hating me

could say i am now the most hated bandit in the game got my own lair and raid any thing that may have gold on it from caravan to poor pesants ^_^

wish the lair had more options to it for upgrades

trade lanes
    patrols
    better defense
    other upgrades that can turn it in to a fortress
  9. katie916

trouble with Christians

your right donating all that money i so rightly earned killing those monks would be wasted on giving it back lol
    guess ill have to go and restart again
    really need to look before i leap lol
  10. katie916

trouble with Christians

so i was playing a char with old gods and wanted easy money so i raided a lot of churches now most of the towns/villages i go to are like -99 with me lol any suggestions  on how to improve it ^_^ or should i just take the easy road and restart
  11. katie916

couple of other questions if answears are posted somwhere else post a link

in normal warband you gain high enough renown and a lord will try to recruit you with out you having to go to him is that still an option in this game and if so  about how much is needed insulting a lord send a mesger to a lord passing you by in the feild and dueling him what are the...
  12. katie916

land owning and loans question

what is the differnce between the land owning
    and buying cultivated land what ever its called second part of it

how does one increase prosperity of that city

caravans i decided to take a look to see how it was normaly i leave them alone
    waggons are in a circle but the troops run away from it to engage me
    you would think they would want to gaurd there goods
  13. katie916

ended up cheating spent roughly around 6mil on land
  14. katie916

what exactly does this land owning do for you is it better to buy it upfront or take over the city frist and loans if i take out a loan and never repay it what happens
  15. katie916

Land Owning

Rasthul said:
    he talk about a new feature which is actually inactive. Buying land and lean money.

^_^ this i like except the inactive part lol
    buying land does sound fun
    makes me wounder what it will lead to what sort of buildings and events will happen
Back
Top Bottom