Recent content by Kastrenzo

1. Kastrenzo

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I'll try all those settings first and it it continues to crash I'll get back to you with the settings.

Most of my settings were already on the reccomended levels of your link
  2. Kastrenzo

Could I get some assistance here with my CTDs?  It seems I was overshadowed by another persons request for help.  See my post at the top of the page.

I enjoyed the mod thusfar but I'm very close to deleting it,  I dont have the patience for a game that crashes after every battle or signifigant event.
  3. Kastrenzo

Money back?

You can get refunds on steam but only if the product doesnt work when it's supposed to.

IE, your specs meeting the requirements on the store page,  but the game not working.

submit a support ticket, 

you wont be refunded but you'll be reimbursed.  you'll likley have money added to your Steam account wallet so you can buy something else.

if you arent willing to go the extra mile then it's your own fault and stop whining.
  4. Kastrenzo

is warband incapable of utilizing onboard video memory?.  because even with textures on demand enabled the game is taking up an absurd amount of my memory.  If it was using my 2GB Of onboard Video ram I should have no problems.
  5. Kastrenzo

The game crashes after finishing a battle,  period.  it doesnt matter where or who I'm fighting,  or how many combatants on either side. crashes after i close the loot menu

Computer Specs are as follows

Evga GTX 285 2GB Onboard memory
    4gb ram
    Windows 7 32Bit

Steam version of Warband
  6. Kastrenzo

F&S Bugs Thus far

Archonsod said:
    onarum said:
    Yeah I've been getting frequent crashes but as of now I am still unable to replicate them, they seem to happen at random, it already happened when starting  a battle, when leaving a town and when I was just traveling.

If you got it via Steam try verifying the game cache. It has a nasty habit of missing the odd file when their servers are busy.

Stupid of me not to consider that,  yes I got it from steam.
    I didnt consider verifying cache before because I probably didnt notice a pattern until now.
  7. Kastrenzo

F&S Bugs Thus far

I've noticed that when trying to sneak into some Swedish cities,  Particularly Riga and Reval, the game crashes when selecting "fight your way out". this has repeated many times.
Back
Top Bottom