Recent content by Kaampper

1. Kaampper

Resolved Troop Group Assignments Reset with Every Load

I have the same issue, vlandian levy crossbows join the infantry lol, but your point about the conpanions is wrong, characters on a horse in battle automatically join the cavalry, and dismounted cavalry joins the infantry i believe.
  2. Kaampper

Resolved Family Feud Problem

I was messing around with it, and if you wait till midnight and then speak to the guy you need to speak to in the rival village it should work. This is for the family feud, mind you i did not went into town as i tried that a couple times, i just direct from the town screen spoke to the guy.
  3. Kaampper

Bug Reporting HQ

karasis65 said:
    Kaampper said:
    Might i ask if the Steam version of this mod is Up-to-Date? because in the bug fixes list i see a lot of tournament fixes but my tournament is broken as hell in the steam-subscribed version of this mod.

if its not up to date ill just DL the ModdB version but if someone could clarify that i'd be grateful.

grts Kaampper.

Nope.I use steam version and tournamets still broken.

Me Aswell, i want to know if the ModDB version is better.
  4. Kaampper

Bug Reporting HQ

Might i ask if the Steam version of this mod is Up-to-Date? because in the bug fixes list i see a lot of tournament fixes but my tournament is broken as hell in the steam-subscribed version of this mod.

if its not up to date ill just DL the ModdB version but if someone could clarify that i'd be grateful.

grts Kaampper.
  5. Kaampper

SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

GooseMan said:
    So What i say: "dear makers of this great game finish it when it is finisht and don't make it better than it is."
    keap on going.

I would say, : 'Dear makers of this great mod, finish it , or at least release it before Bannerlord comes out, for as when bannerlord is out, everything in this mod will be out-dated'.
    Thats more what i would say :grin:
  6. Kaampper

GoldEagleMNE said:
    I had some real life troubles and with that school exams and stuff, but I was still working on this mod, coding mostly. Now I will continue again working on it like before.
    Does anyone know a good game video capture program with video editor and that kind of stuff that doesn't make video files with 20 GB size? I am to lazy to convert it and edit it and do that kind of stuff.

Good to hear yer still alive mate:smile:
  7. Kaampper

Been 4 weeks GoldEagle, any notable news?
  8. Kaampper

J32 said:
    Kaampper said:
    Any updates? been 2 weeks?

Though two weeks may be a long time, my old friend... the updates you want, will be yours in time.  :wink:

Your old friend ?xD
  9. Kaampper

Any updates? been 2 weeks?
  10. Kaampper

Sky Warden said:
    Michadr said:
    Not a question I'd ask at this moment :wink: You'll know soon enough when it comes out.

Yeah, right. I'm just concerned.

if you run Warband on high graphics with 300+ soldiers on battle, you will have no problems with this mod. Its probably similar to Brytenwalda.
  11. Kaampper

@GoldEagle, in the main post, the Lannister Banner is shown double, :grin:

AND could u reply to my previous question?
  12. Kaampper

Glad to see that the mod is progressing, first time in months that ive been positive about the development.

GoldEagleMNE said:
    fM1hY4M.png
    Will the underskirt of this armor be the Tyrell rose, or will it be whatever the player's banner is ?

Good work GoldEagle and the team...

Хорошо помощник работа.
  13. Kaampper

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

I dont wanna be a nag, but as i myself and so many other stopped working at this mod, isnt it best to just release it ? And update it on the way? because at this moment it is cruel to the followers of this mod...
  14. Kaampper

SP Native [WB] Alternative Calradia Mod - Version 2 released!

GunFred said:
    Kaampper said:
    Im getting crazy about the Faction diplomatic changes.. that popup comes every couple minuts with a lot of changes.

Sorry if this wasn't the place to put it but didnt know another place.
    This is the right and currently only place as long as you meant this mod. Yeah, with 11 factions it can unfortunatly not be helped but hopefully, as each faction is much smaller than in Native, they get eliminated faster.

Oke mate, much appreciated the quick reaction.
  15. Kaampper

SP Native [WB] Alternative Calradia Mod - Version 2 released!

Im getting crazy about the Faction diplomatic changes.. that popup comes every couple minuts with a lot of changes.

Sorry if this wasn't the place to put it but didnt know another place.
Back
Top Bottom