Recent content by K.A.

1. K.A.

Tutorial Scenes Macbeth's Scene Editor Tutorial Series

Hmmm that sounds weird. Did you try and do like I show in video 2? if it doesn't appear increasing seed by 1 sometimes make it appear. It's a minor bug that it sometimes doesn't appear. I hope it helps, if not let me know
    Yes, i tried. It doesn't work. I've version 1.5.4 and i verified the caches on steam.
  2. K.A.

Tutorial Scenes Macbeth's Scene Editor Tutorial Series

Hi Macbeth.
    I'm trying to add flora automatically directly on paint layer but the flora doesn't appear.
    Is there some setting i've to enable ?
    Thanks.
  3. K.A.

Modding kit editor not showing

Even if the button is not present, if you do ctrl + E, it should open the editor.
  4. K.A.

In Progress Scene Editor Bannerlord Modding Kit - Paint Layer Bug

I also have a problem with paint layer.
    When i set flora on a layer, it isn't added to the existing painted layer. It's added only if i paint using that layer.
  5. K.A.

PROOFED Hacking Software

I'm the owner of mountandsiege. That server stole our name to bring players there. Please do not confuse us with them. We're a legit community and we don't sell cheats.
  6. K.A.

Open Share servers ban list

Yes, i thought at that possible solution. It would have been better to simply have one file.
  7. K.A.

Open Share servers ban list

Hi. Do you know if the warband engine allows to use the same ban list on multiple game servers ? Does it go in conflict when writing on the same txt file ? What happens if 2 servers write on the ban list in the same moment ? Thanks.
  8. K.A.

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Can't you use the xenforo resources module to manage the modding section ? This will allow modders to upload their mods directly here, have an history/changelog, reviews and feedbacks, and a dedicated discussion.
    An example of a page of a resource on their site https://xenforo.com/community/resources/cover-photo.7504/.
    I haven't checked but maybe xenforo also provides a rest api to access the list of resources. This could allow to use the bannerlord laucher to browse and install the mods directly.
  9. K.A.

Help me stop the Gong!

It's dora.ogg :smile:.
  10. K.A.

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

I've tested 3 of these maps on multiplayer with 60-70 players:
    - Six Traitor Castle by Iceqatius: with some edits is a balanced and well made map.
    - Muidestein by Arch3r: the map is very small at the point that some walls are on map invisible border and leaves few space to make the siege tower work well. The side door allows the players enter in the castle very quickly making the front gate useless.
    - Tower of Eternity by Akathir: players liked its design and with a night weather it has a nice fantasy atmosphere. The single path way and long run to reach the tower makes it a bit boring.

All 3 maps didn't cause noticeable fps drops.
  11. K.A.

Dev Blog 29/08/19

Will we be able to host dedicated servers in early access ?
  12. K.A.

beta.taleworlds.com

When i applied i selected the 4th option at "How many hours of games do you play in a week?". I made a mistake because currently i play few. So if you need people who play a lot take others before me. :wink:
  13. K.A.

When will the open beta start?

Nobody knows.
    We've to wait next week blog for some info.
  14. K.A.

Early access - Whats your comment?!

Having modding tools would be nice, specially for creating scenes. But i think modding on early access would be a nigthmare with things often changing and breaking mods.
  15. K.A.

Early access - Whats your comment?!

@Callum, will we be able to host our own servers in ealy access ?
Back
Top Bottom