Recent content by K-64

1. K-64

What's on your mind?

He's probably heard that last sentence many a time
  2. K-64

What made you happy today?

I thought it got purged along with anything remotely good about this place way back when.
  3. K-64

What made you lose faith in humanity today?

The moderation doesn't really help when people get muted for slamming idiots like they deserve
  4. K-64

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

I wouldn't be. It's a cookie cutter AAA title now.
  5. K-64

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

If you count calling the various bars you have to fill different names, then yeah, they're all different as ****.
  6. K-64

What made you happy today?

Tricky thing with those things is that it is "up to". They don't cite any lower limits guaranteed to you. At my old place it should've been "up to 2MB" but in reality it was slower than dial-up. Couldn't do **** because "Well, it's only up to that amount, we didn't say you'd actually get it"...
  7. K-64

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Because they're angry they're so socially repulsive nobody will let them wet their dicks, and cannot fathom that it's possibly their fault for being such repulsive people.
  8. K-64

I mean, considering the FBI's definition of a mass shooting is 4 or more people killed or injured, not including the shooter...
  9. K-64

What's on your mind?

Absolutely horrible.
  10. K-64

Except it isn't really a job since they're not making any money from Youtube anymore.
  11. K-64

They don't anyway since Youtube demonetises them.
  12. K-64

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Well, Temu was the one that brought up a hilariously unrealistic idea like the citizens actually having more military strength than the government.
  13. K-64

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

In the same way as they would fight an M1A1 with their tacticool AR-15? By becoming multiple smears and scorchmarks on the ground and any other surface in a 10m radius
  14. K-64

Post Difficult Questions Here

What Bans/Mutes/Warns thread? They removed those ages ago. Probably because it's easier to ignore private emails from people rather than public questions.
  15. K-64

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Because that's what modders are.