Recent content by just a bandit

1. just a bandit

Trying to make a Death Knight build

Hell knight stats

Some gear you could use, cant be bought, just looted from demons or dead knights:
  2. just a bandit

START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

the whole battle???that's too much!! :???: a minute or so would be fine
  3. just a bandit

Currently working on...

fancy! :fruity:
  4. just a bandit

Screenshots

nice doggy!

5. just a bandit

Missing spell, Magic Armour

You can't buy  the supertroops items, looting is the way to get it..I killed dozens of Vedmaks until I could get this (with loot at 10)

The Djanni is the supertroop of the Sarranid Sultanate faction
  6. just a bandit

Suggestions

I would like to suggest that using the flasks of Berembert should increase the throwing proficiency, currently it gives nothing of exp
  7. just a bandit

Sometime in 2016

dayummm my laptop cant handle that...i need money :cry:
  8. just a bandit

Screenshots

oh thanks Bull!  :smile:
  9. just a bandit

Screenshots

How to cosplay as a Vedmak!  :eek:

You will need:

A vedmak armor (looted from a Vedmak)

A black shield (looted from demons or dead knights)

Black hood,gloves and boots:

i choosed the vorpal sword as you can see (i couldn't identify what type of sword the Vedmak use)

:mrgreen:

Thick manly beard optional :cool:

10. just a bandit

Screenshots

Pierrot and his arquebus at the Four Ways inn  :cool:

11. just a bandit

About a debt

Oh ok,  then it must be a glitch because i don't borrow money, i'm a solvent knight  :mrgreen:

Thanks!
  12. just a bandit

About a debt

The lady of the gnomish bank says i have a debt, i pay it and after a short time the debt is active again, i'm not gaining any interests, my question is what causes the debt? :shock: the debt is always  just a few denars
  13. just a bandit

Reflection

About the 2) the lolth's chosen already is a unit of the drow, the trolls will be added in the next version i think and you can take a look at the spiders mount here:
    guspav said:
    Update: I have been adding a bunch of new stuff, including new troops and a few other features here and there.
    Now I present you the new drow cavalry units!

The Spider Rider

And it's upgrade the Spider Knight

So far, they are a mixture of melee and missile cavalry. They carry swords and shields plus the drow crossbow.
    Spiders' stats are: hit points= 150, body armor= 50, difficulty=4, speed=50 maneuver=20, horse charge=30

And new Blazing hand troops so you can have good infantry without them being necessarily clerics.
    Clerics will be more expensive to maintain in the next version, by the way

The Blazing Hand Crusader (there is a typo in the name, but it has already been fixed in case you were wondering) is a footman with a two handed weapon, quite hardy, but doesn't cast any spells

It's upgrade, the Blazing Hand Vanquisher is a more powerful version, plus he will have a courage aura around him, so nearby  friendlies will be immune to fear effects.

These troops still need to be balanced and revised, but they look pretty sweet, don't they?

The spider model is from a brf from TLD mod.

Take note of the following:

-The drow riders' stats are weird because of the daytime penalty.
    - The Blazing Hand troops still need to have their stats properly balanced.
  14. just a bandit

Noob question: What does the "migrate population" option do?

As far as i know you can migrate any village population to any other  with no other requirement than 30k,takes a month to be completed, works with all factions and has no impact on relation with the village. For instance in my game im a vassal of the Nords and i have the village of Fearichen,i migrated that village to a mage population so i can recruit mages without having to travel to the Wizard tower area, is useful to recruit your favourite units without travelling so far.  :cool:
  15. just a bandit

Screenshots

Four ways inn npcs must die!  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom