Recent content by Jurkey

1. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Is there any way to get this working with Tunngle or Hamachi?
  2. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Anyone who'd be interesting in starting a camp sort of village? :grin:
  3. Join up!

Yay! Also, I think we need more server slots. It takes a bit of the fun out of it when you can walk around for several minutes before meeting a victim to stab. :smile:
  4. Battle Time "Group"

Voso, isn't it possible to play through hamachi or something? :eek:
  5. Battle Time "Group"

Shameless bump. Anyone out there with a dedicated server, who'd be interested to run this project on?
  6. Join up!

This thread is a bit old, but I'll probably log on later. :smile:
  7. What happened to mod?

^ Exactly. Imo, there's no need to add more bots. Sometimes, I find myself wandering around for around 1-2 minutes before finding any assassins(in the bigger maps). Just increase the server slots amount to around 10-12 on the DM one.
  8. What happened to mod?

^

Yeah, I usually spam people in the steam group (sowwie) to get people to join. :grin:

Spam = messaging them "hey, up for AH? :wink:"
  9. Small Suggestions

We need a steam group, so we can organize and stuff. So when I log on, I can see how many people are in the Assassin's Hunt steamgroup, and ask for them to join up for a round or two. Yesterday, I was lucky that someone was online, who brought alot of friends so we could play, but else, it's pretty deserted.
  10. Join up!

I'll probably lock this topic afterwards, but just wanted to say that me and a mate are going onto the IT 0/14 server, and you guys should join up for some stabbing. ;)
  11. Tiny Contribution

Definitely up for it. I think this mod is super cool, as I loved the AC: Brotherhood MP - but noone is online. I'm on the 14 slot server atm, if anyone is up for joining.
  12. What happened to mod?

On a side note, as I see this thread is sort of populated - anyone up for playing? Sort of boring to play alone.
  13. Battle Time "Group"

I'm jurxii on steam. I made a livestream channel btw, if it's needed.

Does anyone have a dedicated server to run this on?
  14. What happened to mod?

Alright, anyone interested in playing? Sort of want to try this out, but servers aren't populated at all.
  15. Battle Time "Group"

Well, I'm up for it, but I'm in a European time zone and it's not always I have time. If someone else could host it, I'd be up for being a companion. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom