Recent content by Juran

1. In Progress Create imperial T0 clan

Summary: I want to populate southern kingdom. I try: works: campaign.create_random_clan Battania (vlandia, sturiga etc) does not work: any imperial. campaign.create_random_clan SouthernEmpire (or Southern Empire, "NothernEmpire", western_empire, etc etc), I checked many spelling variants...
  2. Resolved Map Symbol/scaling messed up

Could you check if you have DLSS enabled in the options and if disabling that helps? I think this might be the same bug with DLSS as here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/screen-resolution-bug-when-returning-to-map.440159/

I just tested it, seems to work. Thanks!

Looks like this bug is "back" in 1.6.5, I never had that problem before.
  3. Resolved Map Symbol/scaling messed up

Does't work either. it's 1.6.5 only, I did a rollback to 1.6.4 now the game works again.
  4. Resolved Map Symbol/scaling messed up

Summary: Symbols are not where city/party is. Screenshot says it all. e.g. sturgia is now in the water. Also I can't play anymore because navigating the map is sheer impossible. How to Reproduce: start a new game or load an old Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related)...
  5. Resolved Crash when talking to merchant

Summary: Trying to talk to merchants leads to crash I wanted to form a caravan so I entered Poros. I also tried other Cities with the same result. As soon as I <talk> to a merchant after dialog step 2 I'm back on windows desktop. Tried several times, couldn't find a way around it. Crash dump...
  6. In Progress Excessive recruitment in fiefs

I have the same issue. currently I own 2 towns and set the wage limit to 800 denars each.
    Although the troops cost a lot less, between 400 and 600 denars, about 2 troops desert every day from the garrison.
    I uploaded the latest autosave.
  7. Resolved NPC stuck in siege equipment

Hello I had originally uploaded a video with a link to this thread.
    I can upload once more if you want me to.
  8. Resolved NPC stuck in siege equipment

"What are you doing step-commander?"
    I'm trying to prevent a lawsuit from the Aserai Soldier's Union (ASU), battle and siege safety department.
  9. Resolved NPC stuck in siege equipment

Summary: I ran a siege at Syronea. On the very left Hook I set up a catapult. NPC soldiers are getting stuck in it. I'll upload a video. How to Reproduce: Siege Syronea with 600+ army set up 4 fire catapult hit auto deploy.
  10. Resolved Vlandian introduces as Khuzait

Hello, i have received the mail but could not find any files attached. Can you please make sure the file is attached?

it's uploaded again:

100% uploaded... please wait​

Uploaded 9.669475 bytes of 9.669475

Your file was uploaded successfully.
  11. Resolved Messed up textures

I did that but no change, still messy.
    I also did a complete uninstall/reinstall. no difference.
  12. Resolved Vlandian introduces as Khuzait

I have uploaded a save. had to zip it because for some reason they are now double size than before.
  13. Resolved Messed up textures

I just downloaded the latest update on Steam, I enter a city and locals look like weraing weird covid masks. Note: it affects all icons (also inventory/prisoners etc.)
  14. Resolved Vlandian introduces as Khuzait

Well this is just a minor glitch, just for the records. Unagen is supposed to be Vlandian. It occurs more than once but last time I forgot to make a screenshot.
  15. Resolved Icons not loading

I read in the latest patch notes that this problem is supposed to be fixed but it still exists.
Back
Top Bottom