Recent content by Jumunculus

1. Jumunculus

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Regards to the Taleworlds Team. These are long awaited updates and improvements that they should tour for a long time to come.
  2. Jumunculus

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

@Callum Awesome news to hear. Thank you for you and the teams hard work!
  3. Jumunculus

Resolved Models are all black and map is black

I deleted those files, verified and redownloaded. Still the same. Not just the character screen, but on the map and in the battles.
    I had a similar bug where in the midst of a battle everything would go black except for the sky, eyes, and hair. Pausing and moving around in photo mode would clear everything up again, I don't know why. I'm not sure if you have the same bug but hopefully that helps.
  4. Jumunculus

Resolved [1.5.5] Companions and nobles die in battles.

I assume that the 10% (potentially 2% in future) only applies when you get your companion "fully-wounded" - unable to take further part in combat.

Certainly you don't mean a 10% chance in each battle?

BTW - I'm with Tierre on this. It is ridiculous to price the development time and costs of companions so high if the devs' plan is to make them die. (MAKE them die? Yes! A full campaign involves hundreds of combats and even a 2% chance will see off your carefully-chosen-and burnished companions eventually.)

Hey, if you're going to do that, at least give players an option to turn it off

Hey again, I just decided to stop playing until this is sorted out. I don't care to lose my investment in my companions.

Agreed, Im putting off playing single player until they can sort it out. No problem with the death feature I quite like it in some instances but it certainly should be optional IMO.
  5. Jumunculus

Resolved Quest Failed and Battle Death Glitch

The file has been uploaded as instructed!
  6. Jumunculus

Resolved Quest Failed and Battle Death Glitch

I loaded into an existing save in 1.5.5 Previously, I had been putting off the quest where I can choose to give the assembled dragon banner to either Istiana or Arzagos. Pretty quickly after I loaded the save the quest failed saying I had not chosen either character within ten years. In the...
  7. Jumunculus

Nordland and other unused map corners.

I’ve been thinking that they might be envisioning a “nord invasion” mod.
  8. Jumunculus

Resolved NPCs appear as black blocks during fights

I think so! I played for an entire night and the issue didn't come up. It usually happens at least once in a playthrough. I will post if it comes up again.
  9. Jumunculus

I will, I'll see if that works
  10. Jumunculus

Every so often in the middle of a battle every NPC will have a noticable black box covering them. The NPC will be blacked out except for their hair I've noticed. here are enough NPCs in my battles that the screen goes mostly black and the fight is unplayable. Its certainly related to NPCs since...
  11. Jumunculus

NA Siege Completed SUNDAY NIGHT SIEGE | NA

Count me in
  12. Jumunculus

Uplifting a ban

Lmao yeah I fell for it. I shouldve guessed a random named potato isnt an admin
  13. Jumunculus

Uplifting a ban

Thank you!
  14. Jumunculus

Uplifting a ban

Hello all, sorry if I'm not doing this right but I seldom have reason to go the forums. So I was banned from Celestial NA for what I assume is having combat logged. My position isnt really too defensible, some guy was RDM'ing me for the third time in a row so I logged to keep my stuff. I just...
Back
Top Bottom