Recent content by Julius_Persi

1. Julius_Persi

Resolved Khuzait horse archers less accurate now?( e1.5.5)

In 1.5.5 there is a nerf to mounted bow accurracy and this get to zero when Bow proficiency reach 100. Shouldn't be a problem for high tier units dude.
  2. Julius_Persi

"Create Kingdom" command just wiped out 40% of my parties troops!

When you create a Kingdom you can implement 4 policies. There is one that kings has more troops and another that tier 4+ or 5 clans can have more troops, with those 2 policies you can enjoy a huge number of troops in your Army.
  3. Julius_Persi

Sons didn't spawn and Can't be party Leaders

I'm going to return to this game when they fix or implement AI marriage and all the related stuff to families.
  4. Julius_Persi

Sons didn't spawn and Can't be party Leaders

I assigned him as govenor to get him out also and the other worked properly.
    Interesting that you could have a son as party leader, I have my last Daughter at lvl 30 as my character but can't be a part leader.

Btw you have only a broken son?.
  5. Julius_Persi

Resolved [1.4.1] Children (and Spouse) can´t operate caravans

Please Fix this, and ad AI marriage
  6. Julius_Persi

Resolved Cannot choose child as heir upon main hero death in 1.51

Any official answer for this bug?.
  7. Julius_Persi

Resolved Horse Animation error?

Same error here when I exit the Game, 1.5.4 beta, with tweaks mods.
  8. Julius_Persi

Resolved 1.51: Nobles that start as teens at start of game and future children do not lead parties and are never found in-game

Hi dude
    The problem still persists in 1.5.4 beta, even for the AI, the children born during the campaign ends when grow up at 18 years in holding status for the player or in the home city but never spawn, same for the AI clans.
    For example sons of the player with making them governors workaround to recall and use them can't be Heirs when the player dead, and can't be party leaders.

There is a problem with a recall system in the game to make usable many characters.
  9. Julius_Persi

Resolved Cannot choose child as heir upon main hero death in 1.51

I hope they fix this problem after a LOT OF HOURS invested, is annoying that sons can't be heirs or party leaders.

Please fix ultimate leade I and II perks, that helps a lot for King.
  10. Julius_Persi

Children bug

Do you mean making them a governor will make them into a usable character?
    Yeap, is a workaround for far characters or for sons that doesn't spawn with the "holding" status.
  11. Julius_Persi

Children bug

Same problema, even for the AI, some interesting find is with the mod that enabled AI marriage "houses of calradia", when A wife marry she spawn in the other family with gear in their portrait, that means that could be a general.

In conclusion there is a bug with a recall for the new born characters when they grew up. For example sons can't have their own parties, only could be recalled with the governor workaround.
  12. Julius_Persi

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Is the fact that characters born after a campaign starts will never become actual characters when they come of age being looked at? Generational gameplay is supposed to be a feature.
    Is a huge problem after 30 years in the campaign.
  13. Julius_Persi

Troop aesthetics after the armor rework

I'm losing a bit of fait in this DEV team at each patch they launch, they may work hard but they don't work smart.

How hard is to keep the matching sets and change the values?

I don't code and did it, only takes a text editor a basic knowledge of xml.
    Totally agree chum
  14. Julius_Persi

As a Queen or King, I'm no longer in fief votes

Bannerman Man gave a full breakdown of Merit Score (how it decides who gets on the ballot):
    Thanks for the info, in conclusión because:

1)I've Revyl and a Castle near to It, the New lands from Khuzaits sustracts a lot of points.

2)the other things are that my Clan is limited to only 3 additional parties, with rookie troops, I have Ultimate leader, but the perk is bugged when you are in a Kingdom. The strength sustracts some points.

3) Thanks to smithing Javelins, the clan has too much money, IDK if I can save in the Town stash the money to get the poverty bonus.

4) Upgrade my clan from tier 5 to tier 6 will help a little.

Thanks for the tips!.
  15. Julius_Persi

As a Queen or King, I'm no longer in fief votes

Hi guys: I'm playing a a ruler of a Kingdom with many recuited Clans, my clan is Tier 5 and there is other Tier 5 Clans with 5 Fiefs, I only have 2 fiefs (Revyl and a Castle) and My Ruler Clan is no longer in the fiefs votes!. BTW all clans were Fiefless (thanks to Khuzait Snowballing). How...
Back
Top Bottom