Recent content by JulietPapaOscar

1. Why Cant I Vote?

Ahhh! I didnt realize those numbers were clickable -many thanks
    Cheers!
  2. what is snowball effect in bannerlord?

I see this everywere in forums. can somebody explain me? I know the meaning in general, but how about bannerlord? A faction that grows and defeat everything or what? Is not normal to grow bigger and bigger?

It's not JUST growing bigger and bigger, it's growing at such a rate that nobody can challenge them due to the way the mechanics work

As explained, when one army is defeated, they're entirely gone from the map, and the lord has to start fresh. If a castle is taken, those towns are lost as recruitment centers, so recruitment becomes more difficult. As time goes on, the losing side has lords defecting, meaning less armies in the field, which means the winning side has more armies, winning more battles, having larger armies

That's the snowball. It's too easy to get ahead in a campaign against a faction. Usually after two major battles, the outcome has already been determined. In warband, the outcome wouldn't be clear until a dozen or so large battles
  3. Lords party balancing suggestion

Maybe they could add a retinue of elite troops that automatically build up. Could be tied into the building system maybe.

One of the kingdom policies increases the qualities of militia, and also increases recruitment cooldown timers, so there is a larger pool
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Does anyone else think spears are utterly useless?

That's because spears are meant to be used en masse, like you say, when the enemy makes a circle, or a shield wall with spears? A cav charge gets stopped dead in its tracks

One on one though? They're useless, there is a reason spear formations were exactly that...formations (the phalanx for example) a single soldier can't do much
  5. Why Cant I Vote?

When you vote, it'll give you 20, 50, or 100 influence costs, you select the cost (determines how much you will actually influence the vote, but be careful, no take backs!) then select done

For voting on fiefs, its 50, 100, and 200 influence
  6. Why Cant I Vote?

Kingdom decisions. I only have the option to Abstain on any policies

Do you have enough influence to vote?
  7. Culture recruitment converting for settlements conquered by other faction

As far as I know, it's not implemented. Whether it is yet to be implemented is to be seen, but I'd like that change as well
  8. Army cohesion

Is that the one where AI lord gives player commands? I really like the concept ,just needs tightening up abit as no to be spammy

No it's the army morale as it moves around the map (and by army, I mean the multiple parties together)
  9. Bannerlord Singleplayer Tips and Tricks

I thought Encyclopedia was N?
  10. Bandit Spawns

How exactly does it work? Unfortunately I've encountered a bandit hideout bug that causes an infinite loading screen on ANY hideout I enter, so I can't clear them...but I go anywhere and there are bandits EVERYWHERE which is probably wreaking havoc on the economy What causes them to spawn? I...
  11. Bringing Grain to town and selling does NOT fix food problems.

Is your fief upgraded with granaries and production buildings? do you have the daily farm upgrade going?
  12. Weapon and armor upgrades are no longer highlighted in green

I noticed this when I was playing yesterday but when looking at armor and weapons in shops or looting, they no longer show in green that they have better stats than my currently equipped weapons/armor. I found this very useful when comparing two weapons and choosing which one to go with. I thought maybe I messed around with my settings and accidentally disabled it but did not see anything there. Anyone else experiencing this same problem?

It's one of the perks in the trade tree that causes this (we think...) because all the perks either don't work, or bork something else
  13. Ability to create your own kingdom after leaving an established one

You can leave them at any time, but to start your own kingdom you have to conquer a castle or town on your own

Whether the dragon banner transfers, I don't know, but if you already gave the dragon banner to someone...I doubt it will
  14. Request: Party statistics to enable smooth management of army

If you mouse over your world map avatar, it'll give you a breakdown of infantry, cavalry, and ranged so you can see that at a glance, as well as any wounded parties

As for custom groups, go into the party screen and there should be a banner icon by the troop window, select the one you want and voila, you're set
  15. BLOCK DIRECTION AND ATTACK DIRECTION

There have been a dozen posts with dozens of pages each about this, not to mention they said that they will be adding auto block in the future

The search function is your friend
Back
Top Bottom