Recent content by juicemcflare

1. Resolved Game crashes after looting.

2021-08-14_11.29.22_8f3794ad4a45bb96b8619fbcdaa6fa95

Just happened again, here is the report.
  2. Resolved Game crashes after looting.

Summary: Game crashes after clicking done in inventory screen after a battle. Crash reports have been sent but it gives me no reason as to why it crashes. How to Reproduce: Happened after the looter portion of campaign, now occurring frequently after sieges and some open area battles. Have you...
  3. Resolved d3d error makes Bannerlord impossible to play.

You can try the recommendations from the developers at this link. If the solutions in this thread do not help you, please wait for a response from technical support. I would also like to ask you to share a screenshot of your error.
    I have done all of the things that post has suggested. Nothing helped with the issue.

Here is a photo of the crash error.
    vG_Zxe2qtlEd5iP5XfOeo6M3da7hBaPoUaozKRsFJxN9eSEgmrXPLNKW-iVtKJMpJS7uvRD30xE9XrPhffrQusLBX3DY0_eyfzTv1QMDVTpt0Nl1jmywsVgPCi6VX01ScucgaW-v
  4. Resolved d3d error makes Bannerlord impossible to play.

Computer specs: i9 10850k cpu Radeon 5700 xt (Before you clown me the 3080s are sold out. Currently waiting for them to become available again.) Windows 10 Because I am a new account I cannot post pictures but the text for the crash goes as follows: d3d_device_context-> Map at...
Back
Top Bottom