Recent content by JuanNieve

1. JuanNieve

Siege Skala Landings

Please add a arrow deposit in the tower and two stone deposit in the wall.

VJqrgwb.png
  2. JuanNieve

SP - General Export Game World

Suppose we play a campaign for about 100 hours. Then when we want to resume the game we decide to start a new campaign, but instead of starting with a world from scratch we will start a new game in that 100 hour campaign that we play. Interesting things could happen like that now we will face...
  3. JuanNieve

SP - General [POLL]Player succession: Regency and Abdication

Yeah, I understand you. The game focuses on the player being the leader of the clan and at the same time, the clan being an extension of him. Perhaps the only way for what I proposed to happen is that when the schism occurs, each heir has a separate clan. In the case of the player who decides not to take the inheritance, he would have his own clan (Maybe Tier 1) and the heritor(by the succesion law) would become the player's clan leader.
    I should add that the idea of regency seems great to me, perhaps it could also be extended to the wife. For a roleplay theme such as Leonor de Aquitaine or the She-Wolf of France, etc.
  4. JuanNieve

SP - General [POLL]Player succession: Regency and Abdication

I would prefer that there were laws of succession in the kingdom and as in CK you have to invest to change them. So when you die you can choose with whom you want to continue the adventure, but by the laws of the kingdom it may be that this character is not the leader of the clan or does not inherit the fiefdoms. Also, there could be the option that in your will you divide your kingdom into two or three for each of your children, ensuring that in the future you continue to see conflicts with which to have fun XD
  5. JuanNieve

SP - General Recruit mercenaries from encampments outside castles and have gladitorial games to be freed if you are captured

How hard is that? Just have a good skill in 1H, while 2H/polearm players whould allways skip/hate this feature...

It does not make sence to have a crossbow if you are a skilled archer. Or that you fight with a 2H hammer if you are skilled in 1H.

Or let the player pick his category and get a matching lowtier weapon of random type.

The level of the gear could improve with your clan level. I mean, letting a T6 clan-leader fight with rags and trash is probably beneath the Calradian nobility. If they allow you to fight for your freedom, you are likely allowed a fight due to your standard. Your opponents will also be improved, BTW.
    I feel like using your own equipment gives you too much advantage like in tournaments. What could be done, is that everyone fight using their civilian equipment, that way you would have a little more control over the weapons you use and there would not be the advantage of having a good armor. It would be like competing in the practice arena.
  6. JuanNieve

SP - General Recruit mercenaries from encampments outside castles and have gladitorial games to be freed if you are captured

2. As an option for being freed from imprisonment, you could be thrown into the arena with the rest of the prisoner pool and forced to survive an en-masse FFA. Could come with a renown bonus at the end.
    It seems like a good idea to me, I would only add that the prisoners and the player are equipped with a simple robe and with a random one-handed weapon, although I would draw the spear. So that the player does not have it so easy, the arena map should be small, perhaps the other prisoners could appear in waves as in the arena of cities.
  7. JuanNieve

Pillaging sucks, don't do it.

I thought pillage only looted, but will not keep control of the fiefdom
  8. JuanNieve

SP - Battles & Sieges Let the defenders open the gate from both sides

This will help for example to make sally out to attack the enemies that push the ram or the siege towers and then return to the castle. In addition you can add other levels of defense and allow the troops to fall back to the internal walls and the enemy have to break a second door.
  9. JuanNieve

SP - Battles & Sieges More weapon slots.

Just as there is a slot for civilian clothes, there could be a separate one for sieges.

Yes, I would like you to be able to store weapons on the horse, for example while you are in the saddle you can hold down the "g" and instead of selecting the weapon to release you choose which one to store on the horse. And this would appear next to it, like the shield for example in the image. If you want to use it again, hold down the "g" and you can recover it. For example when I use the glaive and the bow and arrow it is somewhat annoying that the sword is in the rotation of weapons and although I usually drop it at the beginning of the game in the multi there are times that having it can save your life.

In the case that the horse has a slot for objects in the inventory, you could still use what I put before to exchange your current weapon for the one on the horse.
    c8c496a0f48944fd9cfff869c7018006.jpg
  10. JuanNieve

SP - Battles & Sieges Join defenders in Siege, second sneak option

+1 Is a good idea

Something I've always wanted is to free a city like a rohirrim XD

11. JuanNieve

SP - Battles & Sieges City and Castle use of towers by AI for defense

I would like that in the siege of cities, there are two levels of defending the first would be the outer walls, then the citadel would be a second siege and finally the battle in the keep. Also between the phase of the walls and the citadel you would have to spend a certain time while the soldiers clear the streets of enemies. Even within that wait, skirmishes could sometimes occur in the streets, something like in warband.
  12. JuanNieve

MP Crushed through! The worst thing mechanic ever? Actually it is!

Crush through should only be possible for hammers like in warband, simple. And there should be a serious speed penalty for crush through weps as well.
    +1
  13. JuanNieve

SP - Economy Camels in 1.5.1 ?

i don't think that's historically accurate, at least for the medieval period. camels weren't really used in battle. they were more used for mounted infantry and as pack animals.

elephants on the other hand are a cool idea. i'd rather see an iranian inspired faction than three identical imperial ones.
    It is possible, but this game still carries many anachronism. So from a gameplay point of view, those who like to use camels as a mount lack a bit more protection.

I would also like you to add elephants, I think it is a matter of time before it arrives with a mod. Although I would prefer the developers add it along with a new Indian-like faction
Back
Top Bottom