Recent content by Jtrainz

1. In Progress Crash while attempting to sally out during Syronea siege defense

Summary:First during my last session the game crashed during my current siege defense of Syronea when I attempted to sally out, Just loaded up the save today and attempted it and it crashed again, I did use the crash reporter both times putting todays identifier below and made a save right at...
  2. Resolved Manage alley troops ui bugs out

Summary:Occasionally the ui for managing alley troops breaks and it displays your prisoners instead, reloading the save seems to fix it so its more tedious than gamebreaking but still definitely tedious How to Reproduce:Not sure if its tied to battles and trying to manage it right after a alley...
  3. Resolved Strange relation bug when rescuing prisoners from enemy raiding a village

I've had this happen a couple times and maybe it was from this type of interaction but feels like it might've happened somewhere else as well. Good deal though hopefully this is enough to deal with the bug.
  4. Need More Info Achievments Disabled midgame

My first attempt at a vanilla game for some achievements I had the same issue was fairly deep in and the game decided my save wasn't legit anymore despite not activating cheats or any mods.
  5. Resolved [Beta v1.1.0] gain -2147483638 relation with a friendly lord after rescue him from enemy

I have also had this randomly twice, I don't know that they were specifically even rescues just where I should've gained and instead I ended up -100, Almost looks like whatever is going on is making it roll around to a absurd negative.
  6. In Progress 【1.1.0beta】The new placement feature for companions does not work when fighting as an army.

I've seen this as well, Lots of times in army's where I will either only see my character assuming I even get that option but it has also happened in smaller events like village deserters and poachers then sometimes it works, def needs a look at it can be frustrating especially on battles that are very evenly matched nice to have those captain bonuses.
  7. Resolved Village needs crafting materials but doesn't see that I have the crafting material to turn in

About a hour later I exited a town after actually selling some of the crude iron and the game suddenly realized I had the items lol. I was kind of thinking of going to my castle stashing and taking it back to see if the game just missed calculating I had it in some weird way but kept getting side tracked, maybe selling some of them does the same thing in the meantime assuming it wasn't a one off bug that's a pretty easy work around.
  8. Resolved Village needs crafting materials but doesn't see that I have the crafting material to turn in

Summary:Basically the title I got the quest Lindorn needs materials in which I need to collect 24 crude iron despite having that and more of it in my inventory. How to Reproduce:Just randomly accepted the quest Have you used cheats and if so which:no cheats no mods Scene Name (if related): Media...
  9. In Progress [e1.7.0] Children are clones of each other

Yep four daughters on my current game, All look exactly the same grown up. But on the upside they weren't bald like the child clones in the previous game.
  10. Hired blades and other tavern mercenaries

Yeah, I'll grab them when I need bodies and actually keep the crossbows otherwise kinda meh.
  11. Respawn issue

Yep its tedious, your basically tied to the spot on the map you start or a little ahead of it assuming your defending anyway. Letting you pick your respawn point in the pre battle or just putting it on your edge of the map would both be a improvement imo.
  12. In Progress 1.7.0 Reinforcement.

Would really like to be able to set the spawn point during the pre battle, that would at least be something since your basically tied to wherever you happen to start at least if you could move it you could take advantage of the pre battle system and pick decent ground to fight on.
  13. SP - General own kingdoms bug

For sure they really need to add it both to the random hints or just as a popup type of notification when you have all the qualifications or something.
  14. How to enable birth and death option mid-game?

Maybe thats something they are trying to combat the game crashing when you've killed everybody. Haven't tried doing a play like that myself but I've watched a few people doing plays attempting it and the same thing happened to both when they tried to finish off the last one.
  15. How to destroy factions?

Landless factions can be tedious, More so when you see them hiring multiple bands of mercenaries. Though with a all cavalry force if your in a head chopping mood you can move a pretty big army with nice speed and run even the small groups down.

I really like that default into a minor faction idea after a certain point though.
Back
Top Bottom