Recent content by joseph590

1. joseph590

Faction Heraldry Registry

Vornne said:
    joseph590 said:
    Could you add this banner for House of Vane
    No, it is the wrong dimensions: read the first post. It is also extremely intricate for a PW banner, which might not look good when magnified on banners or armor; and the file name is a bit suspicious, starting with crpg: you must have created the image or be given it by the creator, as specified in the requirements - taking from another mod is not acceptable.

The banner was created by a friend of mine for the use in crpg, Hence the crpg part. And a re-size of the banner.

snq4.jpg
  2. joseph590

Faction Heraldry Registry

Could you add this banner for House of Vane

crpgbnrv2.png
  3. joseph590

Crusader Kings 2 Game: Tale of the Worlds

I wont be able to make it till latter
  4. joseph590

Is there a game today or tomorrow?
  5. joseph590

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

gaham1 said:
    I wouldn't call it a world war untill us yanks came in cause we are the western hemisphere. :lol:

No Canada was already in the war :razz:
  6. joseph590

Rome II: Total War

Carthage_sacredband.jpg

Large image
  7. joseph590

Match starts in 40 minutes
  8. joseph590

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

DanyEle said:
    Any news from the front regarding the mapping module?
    The work goes on
  9. joseph590

Wait what timezone are we using?
  10. joseph590

Dodes said:
    TitanToe said:
    Are we playing CK2+?
    Yes

Rams said:
    We probably shouldn't have more than 15 players.

I err mean, we probably shouldn't have 20 players.
    Yeah that sounds good

Orchid said:
    Dodes said:
    Orchid said:
    Duke of Somerset or Gloucester, if you will. Not entirely sure whether I'll be able to make it though. My apologies in advance should I be absent.

Umm there is no Duke of Somerset, unless you mean King Harold? And there is no Duke of Gloucester, unless you mean Duke Eadwin of Lancaster?
    Ah, so we start before the Norman Conquest? In that case I might want to reconsider about going England.
    I just assumed we'd be starting on the first date available for maximum gaming time

So were going CK+? Sounds good
  11. joseph590

i want in Count of amiens and vexin
  12. joseph590

World War 1: Warfronts

Good Luck  :grin:
  13. joseph590

If there was a 2nd Napoleonic Wars,what features would you want?

Scorpia said:
    America and France have been strong allies for many wars. American revolution for example. The Americans got help from French, Spanish and Dutch Republicans. Very new to me though, I have never heard of a war between America and France. Other than Napoleon, then away there were American generals such as "James Madison" who fought along side Napoleon.
    Docm30 said:
    He is, of course, referring to the Quasi-War of 1798-1800 fought over the United States' refusal to pay money owed to the French, claiming that the money was owed to the monarchy and not the country.
  14. joseph590

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Lerber said:
    Bought it on sale today. Uninstalled forty minutes later. They claim there's a "learning curve" but when one classes has a short dash and easily spammable throwing knives, something is wrong. I get it, the guy with a polearm is slower but can one shot weaker enemies. Bully... he also has negligible extra reach and dies in two to the super fast, dash class. It's just not very fun. I know it's not always, this beats, this beats this; but it felt very rock-paper-scissor to me.

Should be happy you didnt buy it at full price , and i agree with you there is no learning curve.
Back
Top Bottom