Recent content by Jose22101998

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Troops Customisation

As much as enabling the player to create his own complete troop tree/culture would be nice it might be technically difficult and it wouldn't make sense from the history of Calradia. (you can't have a completely new culture popping out of nowhere). However to enhance the player immersion in the...
  2. Resolved Perks - Bandits recruitment and Discipline

Hey Guys. I think it is best for me to create a thread about bandit related perks. Most of my perks seems not to be working. Specifically the rogue perk 275 for recruitment of bandits and discipline from the leadership tree. Ie I have bandit but it says I cannot convert them to battanian fian...
  3. Hiring Bandits

But as of now I have those perks but neither are working? Are they working for you?
  4. Resolved Rougery not lvling up when recruiting looters and sea raiders?

In some occasions, if the odd is very much against their favor, the bandits can actually surrender and let you recruit them without a fight after you picked the "yield or fight" option, or in one other way, you can "free" them from their captors and recruit them. But you can't recruit them from hideouts like you do from villages or towns.

Thank you so much! But then may I ask what that perk in roguery is supposed to do or allow that you could not do before?
  5. Resolved Rougery not lvling up when recruiting looters and sea raiders?

But guys how do you recruit bandit without them being your prisoner. I got the 275 roguery perk for bandit recruitment instead of fighting but it Is not allowing me to recruit them. I still have to fight them. Must I click somewhere for this perk to work or?
  6. Perks for bandits not working correctly?

Did they fix the recruit bandit instead of fight perk or must we do something specific to recruit the bandit once we have the perk.
Back
Top Bottom