Recent content by Jordan_The_Noble

1. Jordan_The_Noble

Resolved Raid ends when clan joins faction

Hello, I've been raiding my enemy, as you do. Unfortunately, the raid keeps ending by saying "Y is no longer at war with X" despite actually being at war. Every time this has happened, a clan, or mercenary clan, has joined another faction/kingdom. I had a load of mods activated but have since...
  2. Jordan_The_Noble

custom servers question?

Not sure why they don't have any other servers for EU except DM. As for the difference, custom is to eventually be where community servers are hosted. 'Find a game' is the matchmaking service where you can get XP. From this system, it looks like you will not be able to get XP and kills/deaths won't be counted on any server under custom server. Bummer.
  3. Jordan_The_Noble

SteadyMouse - Is it allowed

Hello, I'm looking to use a piece of software called SteadyMouse, designed to help those with hand tremors play games. It smoothes the mouse (and more) to help cancel them out. However, my use case is for cinematic purposes. I know that you use BattleEye, which I think can be sensitive to some...
  4. Jordan_The_Noble

Warband Discord Bot

Thanks! I'm not looking for this to compete with the Bladecast bot but more give something to the community that they can change to their needs. Over time, I intend to add more features, but Bladecast bot is definitely the most refined from what I can see. This is my first node.js/js project so it will probably change significantly.
  5. Jordan_The_Noble

how do u guys feel about warband dying and bannerlord being a tragic mess

Haven't been this sad since they cancelled Club Penguin
    Quit stalking me yo.

And club penguin wtf habbo ftw lad.
  6. Jordan_The_Noble

Resolved Couldn't receive login result from server

Summary: Joining an empty server (0/100) causes an endless 'Please Wait' message. If you alt+f4 to leave the game and try to login to Bannerlord, it will say you can't login because 'Couldn't receive login result from server'. After waiting 5-10 minutes I can login again. Perhaps this is like an...
  7. Jordan_The_Noble

how do u guys feel about warband dying and bannerlord being a tragic mess

I'm horrified by the state Bannerlord has been released in. I've been a M&B player across all the games for the past 13+ years, I discovered the game on MoFunZone back in the day and even that had more content (though limited to level 7 or something as couldn't afford it then and was demo).

I believe that they will get to a stage that can definitely be the successor to Warband, but we're nowhere near there and the fact that it's been in development for all these years and they still didn't finish part of the main quest (conspiracy) is mind blowing. The fact that quest was bugged in the first place is even more worrying. Don't they check these things?

Don't even get me started on multiplayer; you'll spend more time filling in crash reports than playing the game, or it'll be the server that crashes. Get a dice and make a bet, odds will be 50/50, something will crash in your playtime if you play long enough.

Overall, very disappointed, but cautiously optimistic for the future. I just hope that they will eventually get into gear and push these updates in. They really should take a note out of No Man's Sky playbook; they messed up at first, but they have been releasing huge updates with new free content, redeeming themselves from the colossal disaster that was their release.
  8. Jordan_The_Noble

Warband Discord Bot

Fixed missing modules. Should work just fine now, my bad.
  9. Jordan_The_Noble

Warband Discord Bot

• Version 1.0.1
      • Added missing modules because of repl.it commit not including them.

• If the gameserver goes offline the bot 'playing status' will cease to update. I'm working on adding an error handler that can deal with bad requests that will assume the server is offline. About 70% done. Quick fix is to adjust the refresh timer to 60 seconds so that when a gameserver is restarted it has more time to get up and running. If this doesn't fix it, restart the bot and it will.
  10. Jordan_The_Noble

Warband Discord Bot

Warband Discord Bot GitHub: https://github.com/JordanWKWhite/Warband-Discord-Bot Hello Everyone! For the past week I've been working on my first Javascript project; A Discord bot that fetches the current/max player count and displays them on a Discord server, updating regularly. I feel that...
  11. Jordan_The_Noble

[WIP] MB Anti Cheat

tired said:
    Can you update this for the latest patch?

I will send Sebastian a message for you, he's a busy chap so it may be some time.
  12. Jordan_The_Noble

OSP Code MP [WIP] MB Anti Cheat v0.8.5

Just to let you all know that since v0.7 detections have been 100% accurate, two hackers have thus far been banned on Tropical Paradise with no other detection. Pretty safe to say any servers running v0.7 or beyond are to ban any detection they get, as it's likely it is correct.
  13. Jordan_The_Noble

İbrahim Pasha said:
    FSE patch can come out any moment and old server files will not be compatible with the new ones.
    I hope you can patch script to work with new version when it comes out.

Would take a second to update, though I'll contact FSE and see if we can get access to the patch ahead of time.
  14. Jordan_The_Noble

AnchorTheMean said:
    Gratz on the sticky. Hopefully this will be on TG Arena (maybe IG?) soon.

Also do you have any rough numbers on the amount of players that have been caught/banned?

In test's it detected 4 hack attempts, 2 of which were from actual hackers that joined our server (MB_Anithack_Test) to check it out which ultimately lead to them being banned by the system (one by my ban hammer lols). The other 2 were tests from myself and Sebastian.

There's also an early version on Tropical Paradise (v0.4.0 modified) and we're looking to get that updated to the latest. So proper statistics should be available sometime soon.
  15. Jordan_The_Noble

KissMyAxe said:
    Thanks, Sebastian! It looked like a perfect Christmas gift for Ronin.  :party: That is, until it started banning honest folk.  :cry: (Yeah, my bad for being overconfident and enabling the ban that you had uncommented.) So, I think it definitely needs more work and testing.

Yeah, that's the main reason it's uncommented... Sebastian is working on it still. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom