1. Jony.D.

[WSC] Group Stage: Week 5 - Deadline Sunday 17th of September

Good game, thanks for the match
  2. Jony.D.

[WSC] Group Stage: Week 4 - Deadline Sunday 10th of September

Thanks for the match FTW, well played  :wink:
  3. Jony.D.

Návrhy na úpravu struktury CS subfóra

Jde o to, že tohle naše forum má potenciál, který se dříve či později s Bannerlordem naplní. S příchodem Bannerlordu ožijou oba hlavní české klany, Bohemian Guard i Moravian Warriors a budou se tady hodně angažovat.
  4. Jony.D.

CZ/SK klany

DaN? said:
    Došlo ke sloučení klanů  :mrgreen:

Až někdy bude hrát výběr Boh a MW tak tohle bude banner  :smile:
  5. Jony.D.

Co Posloucháš?

16.2.2018 Praha  :twisted:
  6. Jony.D.

CZ/SK klany

Messius said:
    Jméno: Bohemian Guard
    Zkratka: Boh
    Vedení:
    LuenVOx.gif
    Last Shadow 
    5V2Kn7K.png
    Last Shadow
    LuenVOx.gif
    JonyD         
    5V2Kn7K.png
    JonyD
    Vlajka:
    l3iYwfa.png
    Něco málo o nás:
    Jsme československý klan hrající sérii Mount & Blade (Native), který byl založen v BETA verzi Warbandu a tudíž patříme mezi nejstarší klany na celém světě. Aktivně jsme se účastnili všech možných turnajů a eventů, kde jsme hájili CZ/SK komunitu. Zvrat přišel ke konci roku 2015, kdy jsme se museli hodit jako neaktivní. Nyní se opět vracíme zpátky, aby jsme se dostali zpátky na místo respektovaného nepřítele

For the Glory, for the Boh!
  7. Jony.D.

Co Posloucháš?

:iamamoron:
  8. Jony.D.

Czechoslovak Forum Section

Right now there definetly is a demand for a CZ/SK board here on the forums. It may not seem like it, because there aren't too many czechs and slovaks asking for it directly here, but the reason is that we just like to complain and do nothing about it  :grin: . But the truth is, there is still enough of CZ SK warband players who would really use their own national board and when the next game comes out, the number will greatly increase.
  9. Jony.D.

Community Project : Unsung Heroes

Very nice, now how about Carpe Diem?
  10. Jony.D.

Asgeir or Thunderon
  11. Jony.D.

Really nice thing to see when I come back around from time to time, I'll be glad to read another inteviews.  :wink:
  12. Jony.D.

Thank Yous, Congratulations and Commiserations

Complaint comin' in!
    So relaX  relax told me what happened, so I say this

Because of inability of admins in 2010, Czech Republic, even though had more points than Germany, couldn't play finals. Admins thought that if DE and RUM had 0 losses, they have to be the best, so they allowed DE to jump over Czech Republic and play finals. Though Czech Republic took their decision and accepted (with sadness) it. Admins didn't even speak with Captain of Czech Republic, Smuggler. So final decision was 1st RUM, 2nd DE, 3rd Czech Republic (at least please edit CZ (Czech) - we are Czech Republic).
  13. Jony.D.

Warband Philosophers

''Don't go yet, just stand still....Don't just stand there, go already!''

-Cybran
  14. Jony.D.

Kickass trailer for Warband - Calling all clans to join!

Boh is not existing anymore, but I hope the memories of it do. Some old clan members woul'd like to see it your trailer  :smile:

Clan name: Bohemian Guard
    Motto to display: For the Glory! For the Boh!
    Their banners:
    bannerbohgroup1default.png
    bannerbohroyalconcept1.png

Achievements: First and most successful CZ/SK clan. Besides MW who are inactive since around 2013, longest lasting czechoslovakian clan, although disbanding on December 9th 2014. It's members won 2nd place in 2010's NC and the clan from then on was known and respected as one of the best clans until it's last year.
    Founding date: Early beta 2009
Back
Top Bottom