Recent content by JohnRocket

1. JohnRocket

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

can sb tell me how do I use agent_set_visibility correctly? I can't get it to work on dedicated server (character doesn't disappear' but on 'host game' works fine :oops:
  2. JohnRocket

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi Guys.Do you have any ideas how to get this script working with a dedicated server? (the Script solely teleports my character when I am on 'host-game ' server)  Mission templates (0,0,0, [(key_clicked,key_m)], [ (display_message,"@TELEPORT",0xFFFFAAFF)...
  3. JohnRocket

MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

More features PLZ :D At least these options: - Admin Levels (Low, Mid and High) - Print GameIDs - Unseen admin (Only High Admin) -TP working with each mode -Slay/kicks all bots
  4. JohnRocket

MP Native SwordGame (GunGame/Arms Race port)

That's ace Imma host server with this if U will update it to 1.158 mate  :mrgreen:
  5. JohnRocket

Cool Update! the baloon seems so funny and thanks for cutable trees it make game more realistic
  6. JohnRocket

NeoGK damages saves ,After neoGK Installation  wanted to load my old saves and I got following error Load error: Number of scenes in file: 769, exceeds 553
  7. JohnRocket

what are changes? please post it whenever you release new version.
  8. JohnRocket

admin ranks only? I dont need to admin who can do everything ,Only kick/ban temp ,mute .
  9. JohnRocket

I think you could expand the mod adding few cool features like these below: Admin features: -Admin ranks - Admin  can spawn items  for each player separately -Teleport admin to player,player to admin in every mode -Ghost mode (Invisible admin in game and on the score board as well) -Ban players...
  10. JohnRocket

A message to 32 bit users

Austro ,would you like to share any playable map for 32 bit users?
  11. JohnRocket

PF 1.1 Change Log

And please fix runtime error that show at startup (I dont have this error but most of my friends have-Each of them has 32 bit windows)
  12. JohnRocket

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

ehh I just wanna play with friends...