Recent content by johnftonnessen

1. EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

I'll sign up as an individual mercenary.
  2. Prospective EU campaign - Signups started, see new thread. Seeking adjudicator.

yo. hi. I have no idea what I'm talking about, just thought I'd say that this seems interesting and I would like to join. not part of any clan yet, but am considering it.

as for trouble starting up, I have some experience with this from creating MP civilization4 games.
    1. make a basic set of rules that most people agree more or less on
    2. hammer out the rest of the rules undemocratically
    3. tell anyone who disagrees to go make their own game

this is not democratic or nice, and some people will get angry, but frankly, most people would rather join something that is happening despite minor disagreements, than start from scratch trying to gather players, organizing a whole ton of stuff and generally becoming the ones doing the work, when there is another game they can join. just a suggestion.

(seems this is what you have done on the last post. good choice. now, can I join? I have no requests or requirements aside from wanting to try this)
  3. Server Issues

so this is not something I can fix myself?
  4. Lack of servers?

some servers are still running the old version, but others I cannot connect to at all. it seems the login attempt fails on "Validating serial number". I bought the game on Steam. any idea how to fix?
    (no previous problems)
Back
Top Bottom