Recent content by JohanTW

1. Did you set the bar too high?

Yea, I agree..
  2. Did you set the bar too high?

It would have been a game on its own, almost :razz:

I hope I don't come off as whiny, I was sincerely asking about how he felt about the mod. I feel it's such a shame if the mod won't see the light of day, mostly because of how I loved the idea and of how much admiration I had for Ealabor.
  3. Did you set the bar too high?

Indeed
  4. Did you set the bar too high?

Yea... Been looking forward to this for really long now but I guess it's not gonna happen. Let's hope M&B2 will be awesome! There's gonna be mods on that too and they're gonna be mods of  a much more advanced game so they will probably be pretty cool :smile:
  5. Did you set the bar too high?

Hello everyone! :) For someone who has waited for this for years now, I'm wondering, Ealabor if maybe you think you set the bar too high with this mod? The mod is taking an awfully long time to make and I noticed that Mount&Blade 2 has been announced as well and a port to that would be...
  6. Release?!

I heard that it was impolite to ask the maker of a mod for a release date but I just can't help making a post about it. When is this game coming out? I'm waiting and waiting! :P I'm reading a book about Julius Caesar now too which just puts me in the mood even more, it's unbearable! :P The...
Back
Top Bottom