Recent content by joei160.

1. joei160.

Dev Blog 11/04/19

Bannerlord
  2. joei160.

Dev Blog 08/11/18

That was easily the best blog ever. Juicy information!
  3. joei160.

Dev Blog 31/05/18

Is Bannerlord already released?
  4. joei160.

Dev Blog 19/04/18

Has Bannerlord been already released?
  5. joei160.

Dev Blog 05/10/17

6. joei160.

Dev Blog 17/08/17

This forum member supports Taleworlds decision to keep developing the game without a release date. Long live the independent companies!
  7. joei160.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

How can Bannerlord don't even have a release date by now???????? Why can't Taleworlds tell us what the game still lacks and be a little bit more transparent???????
  8. joei160.

Can we already play Bannerlord?
  9. joei160.

What is the problem of spaming in this thread? This place is so useless, why do you bourgeois moderators still mute people here?
  10. joei160.

Did we finally unlock Bannerlord after reaching 3002nd page?
  11. joei160.

All the otakus on this thread that suggest Bannerlord should look like your nipponic-like series should be slaughtered without pity by the most ruthless of the Red Army hangers.
  12. joei160.

13. joei160.

Jostino said:
    I joined this blog in february of 2009, "M&B" was already released and we were enjoying it so much, asking to ourself if something could be better than this game. Today we are here ready to try this new amazing game. It's passed a lot of time and we are still enjoying Warband with his mod. We are strong people, because instead of everything, we are still here waiting. We are a good community, so don't stop believing. We will try BL, soon^tm.

You are damn right, comrade  :cry: :cry: made me cry with such beautiful words.
  14. joei160.

I remember joining this blog in my second semester in the University. I'm now beginning the eight, the last one, getting a diploma AND BANNERLORD IS STILL NOT RELEASED AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A RELEASE DATE.
Back
Top Bottom