Recent content by Jock

1. Jock

Dejure Craft - Minecraft RP-PVP Factions Server

What with reading the MBMC and the og Mountain Blade server threads today I think I've actually managed to OD on Minecraft nostalgia.
  2. Jock

What's on your mind?

Is there another place where any of the og folk here chat or discuss ****? I know there's a Discord but that's... Discord. **** moves too fast there.
  3. Jock

The Smokeshack

Bruh... 20e a g 'round these parts. Discounts when buying in bulk but rarely anything close to 10 per one.
  4. Jock

Who of the old guard are still around?

he means old old guard, kos, not us 2010 upstarts :iamamoron:
    anyone got a problem with me can go listen to mozart themselves :cool:
  5. Jock

The Smokeshack

What draught are you talking about? :lol:
  6. Jock

The Smokeshack

New piece arrived the day my stash ran out. I've really been dealt a cruel hand.
  7. Jock

Who of the old guard are still around?

Joined one month less than 10 years ago and have no idea where that time went.

Rarely post as there's rarely anyone posting but I still lurk. Always up for a chat on Steam as well.
  8. Jock

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Ah yes. I used "heard" as a general term so I wouldn't have to go back and find the actual sources. Good on you for calling me out on it, ngl. :razz:
  9. Jock

This is salty Bernie bros developing a taste for hyperboles turned propaganda, and trumplets that go along because Biden's a democrat. Biden's always had a stutter, and he IS getting older, but no evidence exists of any cognitive decline that renders him unable to assume presidency. Bernie, for example, is not doing any better given their age. Best you can do is argue that all of them are too old.

Don't listen to reddit or rose twitter -- they're cringe.
    I'm no Bernie fan by any margin. I don't particularly support any candidates specifically at all, with the exception of wishing to see Trump not win.

I don't blindly follow comments on Reddit, Taleworlds or anywhere else. Questioning both Sanders's and Biden's mental capacity is completely reasonable given their age and the gravity of the position they're going for.

10. Jock

From what I've gathered, Biden really seems to be losing his marbles. Jumbling words and sentences, not making sense during speeches, even messing up what position he's campaigning for. Are there really no health checks, tests, to determine whether the possible leader of the world's leading economies is actually stable? This is genuinely worrying.
  11. Jock

Can someone remind me what other countries have candidates that are likely to literally die from old age while running for president/in office?
  12. Jock

What made you happy today?

What a weird concept.
  13. Jock

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

My Sony headphones have something similar. Haven't bothered to actually photograph my ears and test it out yet, though. You've motivated me to do so.
  14. Jock

Your Car

Could go for a more economic daily with good towing capabilities for dragging the beemer to tracks and whatnot.
  15. Jock

What made you sad today? v.IV

Don't worry, I knew it was a stretch myself.

Anyway, speaking of sad: existential crisis and not having a clue about what I want to do with my life in general. 'sup
Back
Top Bottom