Recent content by Jmesser1982

1. Need More Info After clicking play/continue on the launcher it closes

I requested my refund a couple days ago and was denied by steam because it was past the 2 week window. I haven't played a single minute of the game but have spent 10 hours trying to get it to actually work by following all the recommended fixes I could find on these forums and elsewhere. Where other players would respond their issue was fixed I haven't gotten past the launcher. My cpu meets the requirements, I've shut off the filters and firewalls, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've verified game files every day for a month, I've deleted strange files from the game that should have been removed if they weren't important and causing players issues, I've quadruple-checked and never had a beta selected.

I wrote all those from memory but there are other fixes attempted that I can't remember. Can the company help me with a refund since steam is going to laugh all the way to the bank?
  2. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

I requested my refund a couple days ago and was denied by steam because it was past the 2 week window. I haven't played a single minute of the game but have spent 10 hours trying to get it to actually work by following all the recommended fixes I could find on these forums and elsewhere. Where other players would respond their issue was fixed I haven't gotten past the launcher. My cpu meets the requirements, I've shut off the filters and firewalls, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've verified game files every day for a month, I've deleted strange files from the game that should have been removed if they weren't important and causing players issues, I've quadruple-checked and never had a beta selected.

I wrote all those from memory but there are other fixes attempted that I can't remember. Can the company help me with a refund since steam is going to laugh all the way to the bank?
  3. Need More Info Mount & Blade Bannerlord won't open - crashes to desktop on first start screen

4. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

5. Need More Info launcher won't launch

6. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

Glad you found the fix. I have checked mine multiple times and I have never had a beta on the properties page. I'm going to put in my refund request because it's been a good month since I started trying to play the game.

I was excited to play this game. My brother said good things about the first one. Next game I'm hoping will work for me is Manor Lords but it may be a while until it is released.
  7. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

New patch this time around.

Same issues today. Still didn't load or launch the game.
  8. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

New patch today. Still not launching the game.
  9. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

New patch today: 1.0.2.

Still didn't load or launch the game.
  10. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

My one year old got excited seeing the launcher art for Bannerlord but the game failed to launch again. He's holding it together.
  11. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

No change. Game still doesn't launch. Patch 1.05355 or something like that.
  12. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

New patch today. Tried playing again but no change: game doesn't launch.
  13. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

Still doesn't work.

Same patch and game version for the last few days.

It would be nice if the next patch would include some kind of code that would correctly identify the actual reason the game isn't launched: XYZ file missing; Wrong doo-hickey installed; check your mirrors; random firewall foolishness that should have been fixed with the game's installation; etc. Right now we are all in the dark on this: the game just fails to launch without giving us a reason.
  14. Need More Info Game Crashes When Loading After Launch

Betas have never been an issue on my end.

Still having problems: new patch, uninstalled, reinstalled, re-verified, restarted steam, won't lauch.

Tried launching again while disconnected from internet but that didn't work either.

Other steam games work just like always so this is a Bannerlord issue.
Back
Top Bottom