Recent content by jl0905

1. Plans for patch v0.7

heyyyy
  2. Anyone still playing?

how dafuq u code for Warband what language is it in ill fix em ShadowStandAltar i got this im so good
  3. Issues With Playing Napoleonic Wars

i launch the game, drop down menu to napoleonic wars, i then proceed to go into multiplayer servers and click a random line battle i wanna join in on, however, it doesn't let me and gives me a prompt to install warband 1.157. If i click on its install link it goes to a 404 error, before asking...
  4. Plans for patch v0.7

if this comes back anytime soon, i'll be waiting!
  5. SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Good job on those models! If I had modding experience, I'd LOVE to help. But sadly, I don't.

i'm a SCAT MAN!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
  6. SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Woah!  :shock: There's a Redwall mod? If this ever releases, I'm in! However, if it won't release, I suggest you make it open source for other modders to work off of, and maybe one day make a full fleshed mod. Anyhow, I love the idea of this!

Eulalia! For Salamandastron!
  7. New skills and powers

SmurfInHell said:
    jl0905 said:
    A Swadian Lord walks in the room, dressed in decent mail armor, and a hard helmet, made of fine steel.

when is this mod gonna get updated? I've been waiting for an entire year! It could have at least, some bug fixes? Or a tiny bit more dialogue? Oh, and i've been getting morale problems cuz there are nord units hiding within my ranks somewhere, but i don't know where they are, or who they are.

I once had the same problem. Except with Swadians amongst my Nord ranks!

On the note of new skills and powers: What shall we call the next update? The Awakening, The Resurgence, Holy Wars, or maybe War of the Gods? I mean with all the new skills/powers coming into play I feel like calling it .numbersomething would be doing it a disservice :wink:

Hm, a name for the update...
    THE..
    the..
    poo.
    THE POOPOO!
  8. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

help guys i used cheats and created a god necromancer pls help he's rekting everything.
  9. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

Another update is coming? Amazing! Ignore my messages on modb and the other forums now, lol.
  10. New skills and powers

A Swadian Lord walks in the room, dressed in decent mail armor, and a hard helmet, made of fine steel.

when is this mod gonna get updated? I've been waiting for an entire year! It could have at least, some bug fixes? Or a tiny bit more dialogue? Oh, and i've been getting morale problems cuz there are nord units hiding within my ranks somewhere, but i don't know where they are, or who they are.

Back
Top Bottom