Recent content by jjput1

1. Item Categories Template Location

No that's just items each item has an item category like ranged weapons too. It's hard coded in the dlls I figured it out
  2. Item Categories Template Location

Hello, I am trying to find the item catagories template file that has all the item catagories so I can append it in my mod but can't find it anywhere. Someone Please help
  3. Where is influence data?

Thanks man! New Church mod coming soon!
  4. Module Daily Tick Crash

Hey I'm having the same error as op what exactly do I have to do with the npc xml file? Like do I edit it at all or put it somewhere else
  5. Where is influence data?

Just need to know which file holds influence value so I can increment it from my mod's files... Anyone know where its at?
  6. Failed quest to save family

So on a play through of 1.5 I was raiding the hideout with radaragos and he died and so it said I failed the quest to save my family. when talking with the b.b.e.g he just acted like a Lord. Had to retreat but went back next day captured the gaither guy or what ever his name is but I still...
  7. In Progress Game is unable to save config/savegame files in : ...\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

I'm pretty sure if its got something to do with one drive over not allowing access to documents even when you uninstall it
  8. SP Medieval Kervan Saray

Figured out that its not compatable with the entrepenuer mod
  9. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I trained Nizar to be a lord and gave him a castle, but he sits in it gathering no troops and does nothing but for some reason levels up like 4 levels Everytime I visit. How do I get him to do anything? When I ask he just says he's attending to his own matters. I also gave Matheld a castle and she's doing normal lord stuff roaming around and raiding villages so idk what's up with Nizar maybe he's just laying with rhodok woman or whatever he does.
  10. Rare/Magic Item List

They added new items in phantasy 2018 to the four ways in store btw
  11. Obtaining death knights

I know you can get skeleton zombie and shadow knights but how do you get death knights in phantasy 2018?
  12. Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

Can you fix gnomes as a race so people can be gnomes again?
  13. Trying to do necromancy as a paladin

Hey, I'm trying to do necromancy as a paladin, but the game says I lose the skill points that I put into it. Is there anyway for me to edit the files to let me do be a Xaos paladin and do necromancy?
Back
Top Bottom