Recent content by JiriPestr

1. Meaningful wars and diplomacy

a levy system will never be implemented. it's too late for this. idk if it's historically correct either. anno domini 1257 for warband had it. a mod will add this for bannerlord.
    I really hope that someone will make a similar recruitment mode as in Anno Domini 1257. In addition, volunteers could still be recruited from villages and towns to mercenary groups, but a different kind of unit at a different cost.
  2. Meaningful wars and diplomacy

This actually had little impact compared to what Apocal said and what I pointed out above. Lords have never really thought too individually about wars and instead consider the factions state as a whole, I believe it has always been this way and the thing that changed was their sensitivity to how many wars they were willing to stay in (went from 3 wars down to 1).

Personally I agree with you that decisions should not be 100 to 0 always, but that wasn't the cause for snowballing being fixed (which means it can be changed without an impact on snowballing).
    I hope this will be one of the things that will change over time. Personally, I don't like setting a fixed resistance to be in more than one war at a time. I think it takes away a lot of flavor from the game. At the same time, it leads to great frustration for the player, as it is basically not possible to outvote other lords (and no matter how much influence I have). I don't know about the rest of you, but personally I don't see much difference in deciding state affairs, between being the lowest lord and being the king. I know it's been discussed a lot, and I'm not happy that it won't change much. I hope someone comes up with a good mod.
  3. Meaningful wars and diplomacy

snowballing is fixed in 1.5.8. try it.
    diplomacy in general indeed should be added into the game. we can hope that it will be.

I'm not entirely sure that the snowballing effect was fixed, at least not the way it should be. It occurs to me that the decision to declare war was rather subdued. I mean, there is almost no opinion of individual lords. Either everyone wants a war with a particular faction or no one, it's the same with peace.
  4. Meaningful wars and diplomacy

Hi Dev team, like many of your fans, we have spent countless hours playing and watching your games. I would like to thank you for your efforts to deliver the best possible game, I understand that you can not meet the taste of every player. I would like to share with you my opinion on what...
Back
Top Bottom