Recent content by Jimnesss

1. Server List

Vornne said:
    Sir_Crumpets said:
    Please add my server MK_Roleplay to the online servers list.
    AlphA-FR said:
    Kingdom of Lionhead, a new french serrver
    Jimnesss said:
    Name: Legion_RP
    None of these servers seem to be displayed in the server list: please confirm if they are still online and requested for addition to the list.
    Gishank said:
    Union should be moved to the inactive/dead server list, as of the 25th of May the community no longer operates. It may return in the future (although unlikely).
    You are not the poster of the main thread linked from the EU_Union section, neither are you listed as a server owner, so I prefer not to take the risk of removing somebody else's entry.
    BaronBaanus said:
    Our new Team Speak 3 is lccts.com.au.
    Basically the change is just not specifying the port, using the default instead? Done, anyway.
    Legion went up again. :smile: Confirm by looking.
  2. LegionRP

LegionRP In LegionRP We will be doing events, as well as the regular server roleplaying. Server just got up, so more info will come soon. For further information, check out our website: http://jimnesss.wix.com/legionrp Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/legionroleplay ServerIP...
  3. Legion Roleplay Server - North American - Legion_RP -

By the way dev, I loved it :smile: but you need to change a few things.

The server is now up and online :smile:

Rules were updated (check website)

Switch lumix and griz. Grizwold is co-owner and lumix is head admin.

Again I really appreciate and love what you did :smile:

Thanks
    --Jim
  4. Server List

Please add my new server. :smile:
    Name: Legion_RP
    Teamspeak (part of this community): ts53.gamespeak.com:9103

--Jim
  5. weird problem while launching warband!

My friend had the same problem, and he said that he updated teamspeak and then he could use warband with teamspeak. Also when updating see if you can enable the overlay.
  6. crash on startup

SAME THING! And re-downloading or anything wont help!
  7. 26th Jager Skirmisher Infantry [Active/Recruiting]

The 26th Jager Skirmishers Are Now Recruiting INFO The 26th Jager Skirmishers are a famous russian jager regiment from the Napoleonic Wars. In honor of them, we name our skirmisher infantry regiment after them. We will maily be fighting battles as a line or skirmishers. Every once and a while...
  8. 26th Jager Skirmisher Infantry [Active/Recruiting]

The 26th Jager Skirmishers Are Now Recruiting INFO The 26th Jager Skirmishers are a famous russian jager regiment from the Napoleonic Wars. In honor of them, we name our skirmisher infantry regiment after them. We will maily be fighting battles as a line or skirmishers. Every once and a while...
  9. How to Improve Recruiting for Your Regiment

Thanks Dude, This helps.  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom