Recent content by JimmyCakes

1. JimmyCakes

This is the only game I've played that makes me verify local files after a patch

In order for the game to recognise there's been a patch quite often I have to verify local files so the patch actually works.
  2. JimmyCakes

No Siege or TDM server on EU

This is just a mess, and yet here I am still trying to play this game
  3. JimmyCakes

No Siege or TDM server on EU

EU servers are all down right now
  4. JimmyCakes

FPS/Frame rate Drop after new patch (again!)

Everything is just going backwards
  5. JimmyCakes

Let me discuss with you my personal thoughts!

I don't care about community managers when the game is being mishandled. Does anyone know who the vision holder is for this game and what they want to achieve?
  6. JimmyCakes

Can I have my siege back please?

PRAISE THE LORD siege is back!
  7. JimmyCakes

Can I have my siege back please?

Since "release" I've only ever played Siege, and now the Siege servers are all gone!
  8. JimmyCakes

Is it worth it after a 6 month break?

I don't play single player only multi and it's been stagnant
  9. JimmyCakes

Rock Paper Shotgun - Is Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord better after a year in early access?

can someone rework the multiplayer and come up with a better incentive driven class system that doesn't entirely lock you out of a class and punish you for not being greedy for kills?
  10. JimmyCakes

How long do we have to wait for the 1.5.10 patch?

The greatest game to ever live has failed
  11. JimmyCakes

massive map from Chivalry 2 & Bannerlord's new mp map

I've worked with organized and disorganized development teams and they struck me as competent.
  12. JimmyCakes

FPS Drop after new update

I can't play the game, it just crashes when I join the server.
  13. JimmyCakes

FPS Drop after new update

Same for me after latest patch, FPS lag and constant crashes!
  14. JimmyCakes

Taleworlds, thanks for your "awesome" update. Worst game ever, as always. I want to refund it

A year ago we were all excited, but in the end we got a game that was worked on by rotating interns working for free under the leadership of someone who didn't care.
  15. JimmyCakes

Why does the game still use 100% of the CPU?

100% CPU usage is normal for well-optimised games, there is no reason not to use all available memory.

maybe not at the main menu though
    Strange how no other game I play does that then. Perhaps it's just better to admit this game was optimised by a bunch of interns working for free.
Top Bottom