Recent content by JimmyCakes

1. JimmyCakes

MP servers didn't crash, right ?

crazy, such high hopes for this game, but it was made by university interns and leaders that didn't care. I want my money back this game isnt finished
  2. JimmyCakes

God bless BRE siege server

I cannot believe it's been 3 years and the official servers still crash continuously it's terribly embarrassing. Luckily the BRE siege server has been a reliable alternative
  3. JimmyCakes

Server stability

no it hasn't. if the BRE siege server didn't exist we'd be screwed
  4. JimmyCakes

Resolved Graphic Glitch For Weapon Pickups

Summary: The outline for fallen weapons does not stay with the weapon object it moves around with the camera and is displaced. How to Reproduce: I upgraded my graphics card from a 1070 to a 3070 and ever since the outline for fallen weapons has been bugged Scene Name (if related): Media...
  5. JimmyCakes

TW servers STILL crashing---

the private servers crash a lot less, they still do crash but i'd say it's 1 out of 8 games, the TW servers crash 1 out of 3, maybe 1 out of 2
  6. JimmyCakes

TW servers STILL crashing---

really is bizarre. the only explanation I can think of is they don't play their own game, and the few devs who do are probably ignored or gave up trying to fix anything
  7. JimmyCakes

Why is there no music in multiplayer?

Jesus christ, I've worked at some incompetent studios and seen bad management, but this is on another level
  8. JimmyCakes

Why is there no music in multiplayer?

This whole time (3 years) I just assumed there was no ingame soundtrack other than the main menu. I open up the digital companion and there's a soundtrack there. Surely one of the devs must have reported that the ingame soundtrack wasn't working for multiplayer?
  9. JimmyCakes

TW server down?

god damnit guys, jesus christ. why do the servers even still crash?
  10. JimmyCakes

Could not connect to server

there was once a dream of bannerlord, hopes and excitement filled the expectations of all of us, now it lays in shattered pieces on the floor and we can only stand and contemplate why this was done to us, what did we do to cause taleworlds to hate us so.
  11. JimmyCakes

Lag with low ping?

I still get this issue, it can't just be me. My ping is fine and stable but I get these fluctuations from the server with the red server icon. Only started happening recently
  12. JimmyCakes

These problems will never end..(This is the truth!)

1.0.1 still have server crash 😆

Just give up bruh.
    i refuse to believe
  13. JimmyCakes

These problems will never end..(This is the truth!)

let's see if this new patch sorts the issues
  14. JimmyCakes

Lag with low ping?

Since only a couple of days ago the server lags and rubber bands for me even with a 30 ping. Doesn't seem to be an issue for the majority on the server although a few have mentioned the same issue.
Back
Top Bottom