Recent content by jezza93

1. jezza93

General Discussion and Suggestions

As someone said above, some of the animations do look very daft. Running along with a sword my knight is running like a looney toons character half the time. Most animations are great, it's just the running with a weapon ones which bother me.

Everything else is superb, though I thought the Ark of the Covenant quest was a bit anticlimactic.

Other than that, it would be nice to see more neutral armours in the store, ones not covered in the faction coat of arms. It would also be nice to see generic crusader armours, simple designs more suitable for a player forming his own (non-tueutonic) faction.

Oh, sorry another thing. The mod has a very limited range of new banners for the player to choose from, some extra ones would be nice.

I made quite a few for a mod that was never finished in the end, feel free to use them. They are all very Hundred Years War but the variety would still be nice.

RCnuNbI.png

Erpingham

0bJ5gvc.png

From left to right.

CoA of Edward III,Duke of Lancaster, Black Prince, Duchy of Gascony, Richard II, Early Duchy of Burgundy and the Duchy of Brittany under Duke John V.

Earl of Warwick,of Kent, of Northampton, seigneur de pomerains, earl of oxford,

Sir John Falstoff, Sir Hugh Calverly, Sir Reginald de Cobham, Sir John Beaumont and finally of Sir Henry Percy.

And St Georges cross at the end.

egs5cKD.png

HRE.

d9whpnC.png

France.

RMP3Udz.png

Mortimer.

These are all old and random but it's all I have to offer as way of help.
  2. jezza93

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

Crikey! That last armour is pretty bloody good.
  3. jezza93

Faction Heraldry Registry

GodlikeRaya said:
    Scorpia said:
    Read the OP to make sure it can be added.

Im quite sure it can be since I have been using it for quite a while now :3
    Alltho i´ve been forced to use it as some sort of texture pack.
    And also as I see it this has only got the need of being converted into a DDS file, or if its called something else, Im pretty sure its DDS
    rloW8kU.png

I hate to be rude but that is bloody awful, and it will look wierd on armour and shields for sure.
  4. jezza93

Earl Simon de Monfort, the liar

KingHrodgar said:
    Found this English king claimant, however he seems to be giving me some spiel about Khergits and his brother the khan who stole his lands. He's obviously been drinking, not even English and isn't even a noble.

Or is this just an old text that hasn't been changed from vanilla?

De Montfort was definitely a drunkard.
  5. jezza93

The Original Sands of Faith Thread

cody2224 said:
    James Grant said:
    Does this version have the CW:A scenes in it?

No, since CWE team only released the scenes very recently.

I think I'll wait for that version then. I admit, I am really really eager to see the CW:A assets in action.
  6. jezza93

MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

Probably should have double checked some of the spellings in that trailer....

Anyway, this should be interesting. Lets hope it beats the curse of PW sub mods eh?

7. jezza93

The Original Sands of Faith Thread

Does this version have the CW:A scenes in it?
  8. jezza93

SP Medieval [WB] Crusade against Jihad [Poll Added]

Hun said:
    1226 will be okay, after Genghis destroys Khwarezmian Empire in Transsaxonia.

Two years before Jerusalem was regained, good stuff. Seems like a good time to start a campaign to me :smile:
  9. jezza93

OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

This could be used really well as a 1257AD Submod.
  10. jezza93

MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

Seems to be something wrong with your HD, it's gone all blurry around the sides so I can't see ****!

:wink:
  11. jezza93

That is....a very....very big map.

If I were you I'd focus on a much smaller theatre of war. I imagine the map the crusader:way to expiation team is in their OSP. A map that big....honestly....it's a bad idea. Don't overstretch yourself.

12. jezza93

Andros map? Anyone have a copy?

N0body said:
    Surprised anyone even remembers it.

I've been updating it on and off and will get round to creating a thread with a download so anyone who wants it may use it. Though obviously my maps come with the same old restrictions (no fiddling with 'em). Current version that is/may be around (what was up on nexus) is outdated and won't work properly, plus doesn't include features from the last two or three patches. Nexus put it up for a day without asking me, so they had an ancient version.

It was one of the earliest maps I played on. I really enjoyed it :smile:
  13. jezza93

Hun said:
    Sal_TheConqueror said:
    Will you be using the OSP Crusaders - Way to expiation ? Good luck .

Yes of course

Then I already want to play.
  14. jezza93

Andros map? Anyone have a copy?

Does anyone have a copy of the map Andros? I'd like to have a look around and see if its worth updating a little or simply having as a map in its own right.
Back
Top Bottom