Recent content by Jet024

1. In Progress (1.8.0.) Game crash after wife dies in prison break.

Summary: Wife was captured and taken to a prison in sturgia. I went to break her out and she was killed in battle, i finished killing the guards and exited the prison. Game crashed from trying to leave. Crash ID 2022-07-27_17.41.45_53bda74c4fdfcfa7b0dc8de625bd9ff2 Have you used cheats and if...
  2. Need More Info Crashes before I get to the Main Menu Screen

I had the same or similar issue as did the person in this crash report.
    Maybe this will help? I also searched hidden files and other accounts on the pc when clearing out old bannerlord files.
  3. Resolved Game crashes on startup.

Resolved.
    Read through many many other crash reports. Tried the clean Uninstall by deleting all related files including hidden files in ProgramData. Switched to every other account on this pc to verify and deleted any there as well.. Seems to be running well after the most recent reinstall.
    Heres a link to the report that helped.
  4. Resolved Game crashes on startup.

Summary: I stopped playing after the previous update because that is when the issue started, thought that maybe the next update would provide a fix. On startup it tells me that "the aplication has ran into a problem" and if i would like to "add the necessary files" if I click YES it send me to...
Back
Top Bottom