Recent content by Jet Jaguar

1. Development Update #8 when?

So is there any news on when we're getting the Development Update #8 video? The last development update video was over four months ago. The dev team has been pretty quiet lately except for the usual exception of Mexxico. Don't know about the rest of the player base but I really enjoyed watching...
  2. Resolved Nvidia DLSS Screen Bug

The fix is done but not yet pushed to the game with the latest hotfix. It will be pushed with the next patches. I can't say which one as of now though, sorry!
    Oh awesome!
  3. Resolved Nvidia DLSS Screen Bug

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Hello MArdA! Unfortunately the bug is still present even after the Hotfix released earlier today.
    This is with Driver Update 461.72 and this is a fresh new save. Below is a new video showcasing the same issue as before except this time it is visible in the tutorial section of the game. I have not tested it in any other scenes or locations.
  4. Resolved Nvidia DLSS Screen Bug

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Oh that's awesome! You guys work fast, I'm glad I could help!
  5. Resolved Nvidia DLSS Screen Bug

I have sent you the email, I apologize for the inconvenience.
  6. Resolved Nvidia DLSS Screen Bug

Can you share your engine_config.txt file with us? Location:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\\Configs
    I have uploaded the file via upload.taleworlds.com
  7. Resolved Nvidia DLSS Screen Bug

Summary: There is a strange negative background light effect if you enable DLSS and enter any arena or town scene. How to Reproduce: Just enable DLSS. Scene Name (if related): Tested in the towns and arena of Jaculan, Sargot, Pen Cannoc and Marunath. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  8. Loot from battles need some kind of rework

Yes it will effect shop prices too and probably solve smithing exploit also. At least this exploit will be less because price of crafted expensive weapons will be reduced.
    By the way have you seen the Improved Garrisons 3.0 mod? I think that entire mod should be implemented into the base game. It really fleshes out the purpose of Garrisons and auto recruiting makes the gameplay loop much more satisfying and rewarding. Riding around in your horse as a mercenary recruiting peasants is immersive. Doing that as a Lord instead of having auto conscriptions? Not so much.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Edit: do we have a fix for NPC lords not dying in autocalc battles? Did not see anything of that sort.

I'm also very much interested in knowing if this was fixed.
  10. Happy Birthday mexxico!

Thank you all:smile: I see this message new. Sorry for late reply. I was not online much in last 24 hours and when I did I was hanging around snowballing post did not look below.

Here is interesting birthday cake handmade by wife :
    QtfOB.jpg
    That's an amazing cake, you deserve it! Happy birthday my man!
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Positive:
    Emissary system is interesting. Nice to have something automated since we're usually busy trying to fight off the horse assholes.
    New prisoner recruiting systems works nicely.

I love this new system as well, could it be possible to have them auto recruit units and send them to your garrison? It would be fantastic if there was some way to auto recruit soldiers up to a limit set by the player, so we don't have to travel the whole map trying to recruit troops.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

This is awesome! But please fix the Vlandian basic Cavalry using sumpter horses. Even the Vlandian Vanguard use Sumpter Horses!
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Have they fixed Vlandian Vanguard having only sumpter horses?
  14. AI Army compositions makes no sence at all to the players Recruiting capability 1.4.2 Beta

Another big factor is the fact that lords escape prison extremely quickly. This allows them to spawn with 10% of their retinue and they also receive passive XP to all their troops. Meaning once they escape after a day or two they don't come back with a recruit army because most of their recruits are already leveled up. Lords should be imprisoned imo for around 30-35~days. Then everyday after that they should have a 5-10%~ chance to escape. This will allow the player time to reform their army or go on the aggressive, maybe take a fief and possibly vote to end the war if the enemy AI has most of their lords in prison with no way of defending their lands. They should be more willing to declare peace and pay tribute.
  15. Resplenishing village malitia

Setting your village and castles daily production to irrigation also helps raise militia. Militia growth is based off of hearths, the more hearths a village has the larger the militia will be.
Back
Top Bottom