Recent content by Jesus__is__Lord

1. Jesus__is__Lord

Is console multiplayer active?

Does anyone know if Xbox or ps5 has a healthy online multiplayer battle community? I want to play single-life battle mode; not siege or team deathmatch etc.
  2. Jesus__is__Lord

xbox or ps5

Which console has a more active battle server? xbox or ps5? i heard that xbox limits players to 32 people to a battle server, is that true? Any plans to change that to at least 64 in the future? What time is the battle server active and for how long? Wondering if getting bannerlord for console...
  3. Jesus__is__Lord

"couldn't receive login result from server."

I have not been able to play the game since launch; (login failed, see title) heard some people tried to launch another executable? Are the crpg/banner-lord online mods causing this? How much longer should I wait before trying to reset my pc?
  4. Jesus__is__Lord

MP Please include a battle royal mode in matchmaking

Please include a battle royal mode in matchmaking.
  5. Jesus__is__Lord

MP include the hide UI option that exists in singleplayer

Singleplayer already has an option to hide the UI; this option should also be in multiplayer. Please have the aiming crosshair visible though so that the only thing that is on the screen is the crosshair.
  6. Jesus__is__Lord

[Bannerlord] Ban(ish?)

I have contacted BattlEye a few days ago, so far no response - I´ll post if I get an update within a week.

If not, I don´t mean to be rude but this is something that Taleworlds should be able to fix.
    It is part of their game, a service they picked, if issues arise they should be able to handle it.

I just hope BattlEye support can assist with this..
    i had this issue too

i reset my pc and have not run into the issue so far
  7. Jesus__is__Lord

can custom servers have their own matchmaking?

I really think a battle royal type mode would be really good for this game but it would require a matchmaking system so you would not have to wait for the entire round to be over in order to play again (structured like most other modern multiplayer game when you die you just exit and reenter...
  8. Jesus__is__Lord

Fix ur chat reporting system dud

the mute permanently button does not work;

there should also be an option to disable chat permanently
  9. Jesus__is__Lord

please add a one life mode to matchmaking

Matchmaking would be perfect for a single life mode. I do not care if it is battle mode or a battle royal mode, having the option to leave and rejoin matchmaking to play instantly instead of waiting for the whole game to be over in order to respawn is a good idea. Please have more then two...
  10. Jesus__is__Lord

please expand the shield coverage area

arrows are going straight through shields please consider expanding the shield coverage area
  11. Jesus__is__Lord

dr(german) servers do not crash, taleworlds please use their code

The custom server "dr" does not crash when the game ends. This custom sever figured out how to have a continuous servers without crashing. They also have nice features like invincibility for the first 6ish seconds of the round preventing accidental team wounds. Dr custom server owners please...
  12. Jesus__is__Lord

MP There should be 3 logical shield types

Shield values are all over the place. Some small shields weigh more then the pavise shields. Shields need to be universalized into a logical system. There are 2 basic shield shapes: Long and short; and there are 2 basic shield hit points values: weak and strong. If a shield is long (covering...
  13. Jesus__is__Lord

What I believe the speed of every unit should be(universal speed system)

Tier 0: light armor with no weapons Tier 1: light armor with a one handed weapon Tier 2: heavy armor with a one handed weapon Tier 3: light armor with a two handed weapon Tier 4: light armor with a light shield and a one handed weapon Tier 5: light armor with a heavy shield and a one handed...
  14. Jesus__is__Lord

Will there be cross platform multiplayer?

It would be nice to have cross platform functionality so console players can play with pc players (although there should be an option to only play with other console players). This would help with the low population in multiplayer, I am sure this is complicated but I think it would revive the...
  15. Jesus__is__Lord

When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

This is just a dumb feature not a cheat.
    seriously who thought that a fully armored infantryman should run faster then a peasant without armor

please take out perks that change gameplay, no reason for this to be added to the series.

please make "perks" just different weapon selections
Back
Top Bottom