Recent content by Jeremus the Manslayer

1. Bug Reports for Version 2.5

The prison in Ashford is also glitched out. You can enter but not leave, as the door leads to the freaking sky and "exiting" will cause the player character to bounce back.
  2. Bug Reports for Version 2.5

Redleg said:
    Jeremus the Manslayer said:
    Hey! Great mod you're making. (This is my first post here)

During a rescue prisoner mission in Aderkan, the game glitched out when I entered the prison and my character ended up in a gray void just outside the cells.

In another rescue mission (a Sarranid castle, not sure but probably Jameyyed or Teramma. It was close to Durquba), I could not make progress because there wasn't a usable door to the prisons. There was a guard though.
    Thanks for letting me know.  I will check into Aderkan.  Let me know if you can recall the name of the other castle. Aderkan and the other castles use mods made by others so I don't know exactly what's going on.
    I just rechecked, it's Jameyyed Castle.
  3. Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

1. Have you considered changing Baheshtur's background to the Khergiz faction?

2. Any plans for new female companions? (This has probably been suggested before)

3. This is a minor thing but I noticed there is a Handgonne in the cheat menu item list. I tried it and there is no hidden proficiency for it, shouldn't there be one like with the Flintlock in the main game? (Don't judge me, Handgonnes are fun.)

Again, great mod, keep up the good work!
  4. Bug Reports for Version 2.5

Hey! Great mod you're making. (This is my first post here)

During a rescue prisoner mission in Aderkan, the game glitched out when I entered the prison and my character ended up in a gray void just outside the cells.

In another rescue mission (a Sarranid castle, not sure but probably Jameyyed or Teramma. It was close to Durquba), I could not make progress because there wasn't a usable door to the prisons. There was a guard though.
Back
Top Bottom