Recent content by Jeregor21

1. Jeregor21

MP Skirmish Cav / Archer Spam = Broken and demoralising

+1 Well written and I agree
  2. Jeregor21

MP Countering cav in skirmish

Bleh that just makes me not want to play to be honest, only ever really enjoyed the melee combat
  3. Jeregor21

MP Countering cav in skirmish

I have been having a ton of issues lately with teams taking 3-6 cav players, am I doing something massively wrong or are they as overpowered as they feel. It seems that whenever I see a premade clan playing they run minimum 3 cav which feels very different from how warband worked? My spear...
  4. Jeregor21

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

Oh my god I can't even believe it, absolutely can't wait to play! Good luck with testing Taleworlds!
  5. Jeregor21

Co-op

I've been wanting co op forever, I don't even need full co op.  Just let me play as a pleb in my friends army, or maybe a follower.
  6. Jeregor21

More realistic first person?

I personally have a great time fighting in first person from an immersion standpoint.  It'd be great to be able to have first person only multiplayer servers imo.
  7. Jeregor21

A feature I would love to have

Nords were probably my third favorite behind rhodok and swadia.  That being said I approve of the dino Nord invasion.
  8. Jeregor21

Bannerlord become outdated?

I personally don't care about the graphics at all so long as they have improved a bit from warband.  I'm here for immersive gameplay and a believable world, in my experience graphics can only bring you so much in those categories.  Oh and looking forward to multiplayer because of the amazing swordplay but that also doesn't get bothered with graphics.
  9. Jeregor21

Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Amazing, reading this thread really brings back memories.  Found my way back here checking for bannerlord updates lol
  10. Jeregor21

Minecraft Server

Hello everyone, its been a long time since Ive been on this website so only a few of you probably remember I spent a lot of time playing on Janus's MountainBlade Minecraft server.  Since then I've only found one server that has been able to compare to the fond memories I have of...
  11. Jeregor21

MBMC Community thread (Minecraft Server)

Guyz if anyone who used to be in NK but stopped for w/e reason wants to play again we are recruiting (assuming you left on good terms) Or if new people want to be considered for joining that would be fine as well though I will not promise entrance into the faction.  May the moat be with you!
  12. Jeregor21

april fools ;P
  13. Jeregor21

Who cares I for one will never be playing minecraft again
  14. Jeregor21

Indeed we are happy to welcome our NKWerenian brothers into the family of the moat
  15. Jeregor21

Beny keep 1v1ing me :3 I like pretzels :3
Back
Top Bottom