Recent content by jepekula

1. jepekula

The Boii, - A tribe for Celts. (Jomsborg)

Welcome (back)! Nice to have you in the RaW community.
  2. jepekula

Can we make more players come and play?

The claim does not come from nothing, honestly.
  3. jepekula

SÆLIG

If I have the chance to get free stuff, guess I need to try my hand  :P Mine - A new tunnel collapses on the workers as they search for the fruits of underground labour. Thankfully most workers were able to escape unharmed, but one was caught in the disaster. Worker dies. Fishing docks - Saint...
  4. jepekula

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

I personally only used the cover system to blind throw grenades and even that was hugely situational, often it was more useful to step back instead. The cover system was in my opinion almost useless other than that and blind firing at a door.
  5. jepekula

General History Questions thread

Both are foreign organizations which aim to dismantle the sovereignty of the Polish people, both are ****  :party:
  6. jepekula

Expedition: Viking

I really liked Expeditions Conquistador. Never finished it though due to the last (I think) missions were bull****. Maybe I'll get this game at some point.
  7. jepekula

"#TZAITPAOEWAPOW" New game from SnowbirdGames (M&B-like)

He didn't pay 14€ for the anime mod.
  8. jepekula

RaW:Previews+News

This starts sounding like a goddamn conspiracy  :lol: Hope you can find a fix or replacement for it
  9. jepekula

RaW:Previews+News

I just hope it's ready when I'm done with the military  :P
  10. jepekula

[Event Series]Space Normans - 9th April 2017.

Yeah, would've been great to play vikingr again. Well, atleast I'll be enjoying fresh forest air and the smell of gunpowder.
  11. jepekula

[Event Series]Space Normans - 9th April 2017.

****, cant attend this one either. Anyway, I summon Ubbe of the Örninn to bring as much Arnarin as he can! If he can participate, that is. If not, I guess Sigurdr needs to step up.
  12. jepekula

[Event Series]Space Romans - 2nd April 2017.

Yeah. Sadly I wont be able to participate. Hope you guys have fun, though  :party:
  13. jepekula

SÆLIG

Congrats! Nice, just in time for me to finish military service  :party:
  14. jepekula

SÆLIG

Voted, and cant' wait to throw money your way  :party:
  15. jepekula

SÆLIG

Will there be skills, attributes and levels like in RPGs and The Guild 2?