Recent content by jeoffreyjapie

1. Is this module still alive?

I am still able to run it fine, with the Steam version...

If you're running any of the beta versions, I think I recall they don't include WSE. The latest 'stable' version includes the correct version of WSE.

So sad this mod is dead. IMO this mod is like, the base of what every other mod should be built on lol. It just adds a plethora of awesome features which I end up missing when I play other Warband mods.
  2. RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

Any way to download this? Link in OP is dead... Thanks.
  3. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Are the downloads on Nexus still the latest?
  4. Staying up to date on Brytenwalda

I'm trying to remember this also. I remember a few years ago Brytenwalda still had a pretty active development for one of the submods, IDR if it was reworked or not, but I don't think so because the last update was 2017 and I'm pretty sure the latest patch and release was at least 2018..
  5. Welcome Message

Can someone tell me how to get to the old mod forums? Like for Silverstag and Brytenwalda?
  6. Official modding Q&A

noob question but how do I get the Testing branch/overhaul new combined with the base mod? thanks
  7. NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

When I try to do a tournament no one has any weapons. It gives an error invalid weapon detected for everyone.
  8. Revert 1.6 to version 1.54

link is dead
  9. NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

TBH I tend to be a terrible Warband cheater in all regards, but I sometimes use the cheat features to 'upgrade' units in my party to try and simulate the experience from battles, or to just experiment.
  10. NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

Do troops get any benefit as in experience or improved stats from battling since you can no longer upgrade them?
  11. Steam and WSE

I feel like this is the wrong section but I'm not sure where to put it. I've got the Steam version of Warband, 1.168 I believe. For t he longest time WSE has been working just fine (with the old WSE included in Silverstag 26). I had Steam verify the game cache and now WSE puts the game into...
  12. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Where can I download patch E? I only see Patch F on Nexus..

Is the Brytenwalda new-game set-up restored? I just tried a new game and it's still the Warband default but maybe I have not applied the patch.
  13. Version 0.27 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.27.3 (pending)

Is the emblem debug disabled now? i remember being able to add emblems but i don't see any option for it anymore
  14. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

So v23 is the most stable version and waiting till the new bug fix for v24 is best?
  15. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

gdwitt said:
    It's working for me, but I haven't gone back and tested saves from all the prior patches.
    What patch are you on?
    Patch D reordered the troops so they would match their correct strings.
    I imagine that there would be a problem if you used troops.txt from one patch and strings.txt from another.
    If there's still a problem, I would ignore patch D and just use patch C or B.
    Tell me, in patch C, were your companions talking normally?
    I noticed that their lines were messed up for 5 of them.
    That's why I made patch D.

I think I may have mucked up the patches, I 'reinstalled' (including patch d) it and it seems to be working now.. I remember I kept encountering 'Spy' units in the taverns and they kept crashing the game when spoken to (after recruited, via the party screen) but after a reinstall and new game I haven't had any issues.

Great (sub)mod BTW. I had always been trying out all the mods based around Roman era but none of them seemed solid enough to enjoy. While Brytenwalda isn't set during that period IMO it's as close as it gets without being overwhelmingly broken and This submod is pretty much mandatory imo.
Back
Top Bottom