Recent content by Jellosnark

1. useless skills on soldiers/companions?

I like to look at their skills and try to figure out their past lives and how it ties in to why they want to join in a merc army. Wat.
  2. BUG: Game replaces player's horses with "lame" version

I've only ever heard of this happening during battle. I know its a feature, and it can get annoying having a 6.5k horse get crippled, but a couple points of Wound treatment usually help.
  3. Guardian Bots

I think that the general idea is good, like a bank guard or something (tower guards to add a bit of immersion), but in other cases I don't think they should be used. It will be highly.... locational and situational, IMO.
  4. A challenge to all players

Hmm, I've always been doing the IMPOSSIBLE difficulty for my entire gaming time now, I guess. I prefer to stay on my feet and have no calvary, but some archers. I've had mounted characters before, but my main is a hand-and-a-half sword toting demon. Rawr.
  5. One guy is raiding my villages

Yeah, whenever I've had this problem I just dumped all my troops into a castle, then rode out and faced  the lord and his party.
  6. Lance Contro

Cleomenes said:
    When I bought the game first I was like ''WTF?! LOWER THE LANCE! LOWER THE LANCE!''  Stupid me...
    My exact reaction as well. And since I only did infantry in Beta, I was even more screwed. It took a while for me to get used to the mechanics, but once you do, you will soon be able to (almost never) hit your target.
  7. Renown Value? (bug?)

And even if you are outnumbered by bandits by 10 to 1, you aren't gonna get hardly any renown if you have a bunch. If you have smaller amounts, you will get some. But tackling the scum of the earth with NFL All-Star status won't get you further recognition.
  8. Tournament Weapons

I see what you are getting at here. If I was to willingly fight in a tournament with different weapons for most everyone, I would surely pick one that I know how to use. Why would the arena masters force a weapon on a willing combatant?
  9. Castles that make you go MEH~

Sharwa Castle is one of them that makes me go 'meh'. I mean, seriously. Seriously!
  10. So mad

I don't think they should be changed, really. While it may seem odd for 20 bandits to chase one person, times are hard in Calradia, and if they can grab you to sell you, then they will. It's all about opportunity. And being able to run like the wind.
  11. The companions I'm making

I think a mix of all the options would be great. That way people could hunt down the different companions and have nice big basket of fruit. I love variety, because it lets me play the game differently each game with different companions with different backgrounds.
  12. (BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

This mod is great! I love to have about 100 Roman Legionarys (or however you spell their name  :wink: ) defending one of my castles. It is awsome to look at all of them beating off the hoards that are coming up the ladders!

Again, Great Mod!
  13. What to do right when I start the game...

Hello! This is going to be a topic about what people do right when they start the game. The only thing that I have ever, EVER done is recruit as many people i can with my limited denars, then just take out some looters, or join in Melee fights. Thats pretty much it... :lol: sooooo, Please post...
  14. Taleworlds Detailed Major Mods (Last Updated 12-11-09 )

Very nice, very usefull. Been looking for mods like those for a loooooong time...  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom