Jehiel's latest activity

• Jehiel replied to the thread Patch Notes v1.2.9.
    This is pretty much the best case scenario but it doesn't really explain why they needed to delete the beta branch nor go completely silent.
  • Both games share the same gameplay loop of starting alone from scratch, dumped into a world that simluates itself and has factions and...
    It is pretty interesting. So weird to go like this for so long and it definitely invites a ton of speculation. I also saw their tweet...
  • Manor Lords and Bannerlord aren't even remotely the same tpye of game so I don't understand why people are holding it up against...
    Ok but speak for yourself. After hundreds of hours in Warband I have hundreds of hours in BL. And I've loved it. There is certainly...
    When thinking about any sort of possible positive reasons for the current situation, something like "they have moved to a DLC model...
  • This is a joke but honestly I think the Taleworlds engine itself is pretty good. BL performs and looks pretty good - and how many other...
  • Jehiel replied to the thread Is This Game Dead Now?.
    I try to be level headed and calm but it is concerning, most noticeable to me is the disappearance of the beta branch for many months...
  • Mount and Blade was always a battle simulator lol, I have no idea how you can be enough of a fan to post on the TaleWorlds forum but be...
Back
Top Bottom